Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Except, I don't have an exhaust fan or filter. I used my tent earlier this year from feb-april, much like you did/are doing. I used an 18/6 then 20/4 light schedule daytime natural sun, then led for rest of the 20. I had heaters when needed, & desk & floor fans. Might start two after hurricane blows through. :thumb:

FFOF is great. I don't think Dr Earth is better at all, just more convenient!

Stay safe down there and get out if you have to! I've got an old buddy of mine who headed out of Miami two days ago and has just been driving north. He'll probably end up in Philly where his sister lives.

The purple kush yielded 3 oz very much indica high ... i doubbed it napping weed... when ground up it gives of this heavy velvetty dank smell so strong it almost smells like ground coffee... i guess thats the kush coming out... the taste is smooth but less strong then the smell... the buds are fluffy but sugarcoated

Quick snapshot day 22

420-magazine-mobile753887218.jpg

To lazy to cut out the leds .

FFOF is great. I don't think Dr Earth is better at all, just more convenient!

Stay safe down there and get out if you have to! I've got an old buddy of mine who headed out of Miami two days ago and has just been driving north. He'll probably end up in Philly where his sister lives.
Thanks bro. Looks like it won't be as bad as I thought for us. Still, prepared as I can be.

she hasnt been fed or watered for the last two days the cocos is still plenty moist ... i have decided to take its slightly slower with this run in terms of feedings and waterings ... i had a severe salt buildup in last grow due to the daily feeding shedule... she has been fed friday and thursday with a 33% nutes and 100% rootbooster solution about 250ml each night... i let her dry a bit now as far as that applies to 100%cocos trying to stimulate the roots to stretch and look for water

Woah.. it done a lot overnight looks so strong and healthy. Nice doobie snack too ..

yea she does looks to be thriving ... its been a while since i had such a healthy seedling... well technically shes 2 days in veg and it seems the growth speed wants to pick up the pace ... which is to be expected when seedlings transition into veg mode...
is it me or does she has a mutation ... how the leafs are attached to the leafstem with a broad flap of soft tissue?

given the false start she had with the nemo flipper and the light burn like on first set of true leafs, she does extremely well .... above expectations ... lets hope it stays this way till the end hehe

New growth seems to be perfect I never noticed that broadness on the other leaves though until you said it, I got a feeling that this one is going to surprise us all. She will only get better from here .

I hope you are right... she has the great genetics and mazar is know to be a monsteryielder

Back
Top Bottom