Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Day 35 last evening

420-magazine-mobile1928330103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1988085487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1552670491.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1476292371.jpg

My god, I have no words .
She really has come a long way since her flipper. Can't wait to see her harvest it's only getting closer by the day .

when i just walked in i noticed the humidity was at 70% and as it allways happens higher humidity results in smell ... it acually made me curious to its aroma profile so i rubbed the stem of one of those big fanleaves between my thumb and index and the smell it gave really dragged me back to memory lane ... it is a kind of oldschool pure dankness smell which kinda makes sense as the genetics has like close to half mazar-i-sharif if im not mistaken which is supposed to be a heirloom strain
hold on im telling lies... i just googled and turns out mazar is a cross of shunk#1 and an aghani (mazar-i-sharif)

meh ...

afghani-----x-----skunk#1

-----------Mazar-----------x---------indica dominant auto------------Blueberry----------x----------indica dominant auto

------------------------Automazar-------------------------x--------------------------AutoBlueberry

-----------------------------------------------------Blue Automazar

Looking awesome pt. I've been really busy and barely on here. Getting back to normal after hurricane. My blueberries would be 8 days ahead of yours dammit. If only Id not even seen those fuzz in front of house that day. I wouldn't be sitting here out of meds, & id have more on the way. Just had a blueberry auto pop up yesterday. One didn't make it. Looked weird right from start. Have another in papertowels now. My last one. Time will tell

still no pistils in sight .... she sure is taking her time ... i hope that works to my benefit ...

on a side note ive picked up this great herb ... my guy says its called "strawberry" ... and no shit when i open the bag its this full on strawberry smell , totally not sweet so not really the first smell that most people imagine but unmistakably strawberry real heavy scent ... at first i rolled to much in a joint and it made me cough my lungs out its that strong ... the next i rolled a lot less in joint and man this is one happy smoke nothing in the body all in the head ... energizing .... woa for me this is really an exceptional find ...

still no pistils in sight .... she sure is taking her time ... i hope that works to my benefit ...

on a side note ive picked up this great herb ... my guy says its called "strawberry" ... and no shit when i open the bag its this full on strawberry smell , totally not sweet so not really the first smell that most people imagine but unmistakably strawberry real heavy scent ... at first i rolled to much in a joint and it made me cough my lungs out its that strong ... the next i rolled a lot less in joint and man this is one happy smoke nothing in the body all in the head ... energizing .... woa for me this is really an exceptional find ...

Damn!!!! Jealous!!

shes looking rather happy to me ... no real issues so far not counting the whacky start

she looks lush green, all the sidenodes show growth even the sideshoots are making side shoots (maybe the lst make them think they are the maincola)... temps are within range as is humidity ... no signs of under or overfeeding ... no bugs not even benine springtails (first grow i dont have them)

now lets see how she will reward me ... i hope the delay (45days till first pistil) makes for abundant flowerproduction ;)

anyone has an idea when to set full aggro leds on an auto ??

Back
Top Bottom