PTSD's - Unknown - 600W MH/HPS - Grow Journal

So after some guidance from some of my fellow 420ers I decided to loose the LST and just use the scrog screen. I set it about an inch into the canopy and then laid the bud sites out so that the few bud sites that had some catching up to do are now exposed. I must say tho, the screen was a lot more efficient at allowing that to happen then the lst. Now lets let this stretch commence and start filling in this screen. Any advice at this point is much appreciated just to know I am on track with this. Temps are staying at what I guess to be about 80 and the RH is lower but misting daily and still got some pots of water in there to help.... I can now see why people use the tents, without making changes to the closet its kinda a pain in the ass to keep a real controlled and cool environment but lessons learned for my next grow. Also the new nutes will be here today and I can start the flowering nutes also. Keep it real.

SAM_12261.JPG

SAM_1225.JPG

great looking :thumb:

Thanks 420brother for both the guidance as well as the thumbs up. And ya Keefgrown its definitely a benefit to have the past basic knowledge. Previously it was just taking a bunch of bagseeds germinating and throwing the lil guys in the local state parks. I always just let them do their own thing nothing really great ever came but freebies are always better then nobees ? Lol I have had gardens since I was a kid and always loved the growing of plants. With this website all the information a person could want is available not to mention the knowledge and hospitality of the people here are unsurpassed from other forums. I came here without any indoor knowledge besides seeing other peoples grows that I knew, and reading... reading.... and more reading.

Most definitely, for instance I didn't know stress would cause my plant to go hermi.
I wouldn't of thought the possibility of it, glad you prevented me from traveling that path. :Namaste:

I wish I had experience, but I never took interest in plant life until cannabis. Now I want to grow my own produce, gardening definitely soothes the soul. Growing adds to the enjoyment of getting faded.

No doubt that it adds to it.... Being able to grow your own and take the pride of what you accomplished is without a doubt a damn good feeling. We try our hardest to eat organically as food today and many products are full of so much shit that the effects on the body are not good and still partially unknown. When you grow it you know what you put in it and know what it is. Organics are the way of the future. Relaxing and getting back to nature is something that has been lost in todays culture of technology and ease of access. To just get back to nature and the way things are supposed to be is great. This is where it is encouraged to get high off your own supply.

So like I said there is little to really update on. The stretch has began no doubt and she is growing about a 1/2 inch a day or so. Pistols popping up all over and can be seen on each branch. The new growth is popping up at a good rate with some new tops too.... about 8 of them. Remove them as they will just be sucker tops??? I doubt that they would make it to the top until maybe like 30 days or so. The others are slowly catching up to the main tops and will make it to the top of the canopy without a doubt. Here is a bit of an update. Currently about 50 - 60% of the net is filled. I want to defol her so bad as I know the new tops are not getting nearly what they need to truly grow like I want. But I will hold off. Day 10 of flip day 7 of bloom.

SAM_1232.JPG

SAM_1231.JPG

SAM_1235.JPG

SAM_12301.JPG

SAM_1229.JPG

Well, I've been through the whole thing and I must say your on a great path and have some great followers to help out along the way. thats a nice looking scrog space. My only suggestion for next time (when time allows) and I didn't do it first time was to keep it in veg mode and fill up the screen some more before flipping to flowering the way I understand Scrog growing you really want a bud growing in every opening on the screen before you flip.

Have fun and enjoy.

SBG.

Thanks for stopping by SBG. My next grow I have a lot of changes that I want to make no doubt about that. I don't see any way the scrog will get filled at this point and I would have liked to have a much bigger plant and preflowers before flipping but we are going to be leaving here so soon I have a Juneish harvest deadline although I can adjust as necessary haha. What technique did you use for lollipopping like you did. I want the plant to look like that, I know I am way off and it may be too late. I have taken off the lower growth and removed some tops but how did you know how far up the branch to remove?>

I'll have a look and see if I can find the instructions for it was from a grower SmokerJoe.

Well I had a look I found his journal but not the exact instructions, there in there somewhere.

Smokerjoes 2nd Journal

There are alot of instructions out there to help you do a mainline, I think mine would not have look like this if it had been able to start flowering sooner I had to leave it in veg mode to long and I ended up with lollypops.

Back
Top Bottom