PTSD's - Unknown - 600W MH/HPS - Grow Journal

Dentu this is a bagseed grow, so be prepared for them to grow. I was one for one on the seed being a girl. And shes turning out to be a awesome little plant.

So the plant is 18'' across and 12'' in height. That means that it was a 50% increase in size. With it being a unknown strain I have no way to really know how much the stretch will be, although I am pretty sure it have stopped. She has shown no growth in the last couple of days and I am pretty sure she has completed this phase. For all you defoliators should I go ahead and hit her hard now, or give it another 5 days so I meet that 21 day number?? All the bud sites are pretty even although the smaller inner branches are still a bit shorter. So I am thinking hit the larger outside branches not the inner ones quiet yet incase they want to grow a bit more.... How does this sound??

So I went ahead and defoliated her. I may have went a bit heavy on the defoliation but I really wanted all the buds to get some good light. I probably removed close to 50 leaves and have about the same amount still on the plant but the mass I removed was probably 70% of the entire plants mass. She looks sooooo bare now but hopefully this week she will recover and have weeks to pack on the bud mass. Here are some pics I really hope I didn't remove to much.....

SAM_1256.JPG

SAM_12611.JPG

SAM_12601.JPG

SAM_12594.JPG

I remove slowly in veg. stage and on the day after I water that's how I do it and I don't know if it's right so I can't tell ya if that was a lot to remove at once, but I do know when they get a defoliation they do perk up.

Here is a pic of the budsites that she has. All the foliage looks great. This is actually the 4th defol I have done on this plant. She has always recovered in great time with vengeance. I removed a lot tho.... All but the top 2-3 leaf sets. All lower growth was kept and she is filling in nicely. Excited for about 5 days when she's recovered and growing again.

SAM_12602.JPG

For the number of times all my plants should have died or given up they haven`t I am still amazed how hardy they are.

She is quiet amazing though no doubt... This has been without any temp control or rh, and ph. I have just been trying to keep her comfortable. Not to mention that I keep the door open at night and she gets a bunch of residual lighting from the room. The recovery for the most part has stopped and growth has began to pick up... The undergrowth has doubled in the last 3 days, nugs about 25-50 percent bigger.

Yes. Look up colloidal silver (as it relates to cannabis not other uses). I think PeytonManning may be doing something with it right now if I remember that right, and there are others.

So I went ahead and defoliated her. I may have went a bit heavy on the defoliation but I really wanted all the buds to get some good light. I probably removed close to 50 leaves and have about the same amount still on the plant but the mass I removed was probably 70% of the entire plants mass. She looks sooooo bare now but hopefully this week she will recover and have weeks to pack on the bud mass. Here are some pics I really hope I didn't remove to much.....

SAM_1256.JPG

SAM_12611.JPG

SAM_12601.JPG

SAM_12594.JPG

excellent :Namaste:

you're gonna love the results my friends i promise you :) i bet you already saw a big difference from the next day

them colas are gonna be huge :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom