COorganics TLO BG SCRoG - HPS+MH

That's a pretty darned nice setup you have there. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I envy you all the free space, and I really like the way you've separated the two spaces - cuts down on light leak dangers.

+reps :thumb:

That's a pretty darned nice setup you have there. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I envy you all the free space, and I really like the way you've separated the two spaces - cuts down on light leak dangers.

+reps :thumb:

Thanks my friend. I have such a sore back right now, but yeah the attic is pretty awesome it's all mine for indoor gardening! And storing related stuff. But whenever we move what a bummer and pain in the ass... For now my wife and I committed to stay here till the fall... That's a lot of perpetually harvested ganja plants coming down!! Looking forward to that.

Haha, I Have The Same Little Blizzard Fan!

I got that same little blizzard fan brother! I always take the fronts off of the fans that I have, so that I can clean them once I start to notice the dust collecting! Just throwing that out there in case you never thought about it! Seems those grills collect dust in no time, so once a month or so, a quick wipe down will keep em clean!
But that growing area has come together nicely, and is looking too legit! So Kudos on that for sure!

Also, have you been "washing" your herb? If so, what's your opinion on it brother?!

:peace: & Blessings

Re: Haha, I Have The Same Little Blizzard Fan!

I got that same little blizzard fan brother! I always take the front's off of the fans that I have, so that I can clean them once I start to notice the dust collecting! Just throwing that out there in case you never thought about it! Seems those grills collect dust in no time, so once a month or so, a quick wipe down will keep em clean!
But that growing areas has come together nicely, and is looking too legit! So Kudos on that for sure!

Also, have you been "washing" your herb? If so, what's your opinion on it brother?!

Lol I knew I should have dusted that little fan off before pic time. :)
Looking at that dusty fan bud washing does come to mind.

Well I've done it once. At the time I was a member of another board. Some of the guys there thought baking soda was a bad thing. I went ahead and did like a basic Jorge Cervantes PM wash ( hydrogen peroxide and H2O) and also Doc Bud's 3 part wash. And I left some unwashed all together as a control.

Honestly, I don't think I need to "wash" anything. I highly doubt any cannabis cup winning bud had been washed.
My buds don't get sprayed with anything. If doing foliars deep into flower, well then, yes, wash the poop off your smokeables.

I thought the baking soda wash left a bad residual taste. Maybe I did it wrong. The hydrogen peroxide and water only wash tasted about the same as the unwashed bud.

So I will be skipping it most likely in the future.

Bud Washing & Dust On The Fans. Just Friendly Suggestions, Not Nitpicking!

Well I've done it once. At the time I was a member of another board. Some of the guys there thought baking soda was a bad thing. I went ahead and did like a basic Jorge Cervantes PM wash ( hydrogen peroxide and H2O) and also Doc Bud's 3 part wash. And I left some unwashed all together as a control.

Honestly, I don't think I need to "wash" anything. I highly doubt any cannabis cup winning bud had been washed.
My buds don't get sprayed with anything. If doing foliars deep into flower, well then, yes, wash the poop off your smokeables.

I thought the baking soda wash left a bad residual taste. Maybe I did it wrong. The hydrogen peroxide and water only wash tasted about the same as the unwashed bud.

Hahaha, I can't see the dust in the pics brother! I just thought to put it out there for you because I just cleaned mine last night and saw that you had the same one! I got mine for $3 off Craigslist lol. I thought it might have been a typo, so I gave the guy a $5 and he said he didn't have change lol. I said no worries haha, keep it! But who sells a fan for $3 lol!
But yeah, unscrew that grill off and you can clean it in 5 minutes tops.

And thanks for the input for sure! I'm harvesting no time soon, but I'm contemplating whether or not if I want to do it.
I'm all down for trying new things, but I'd be pissed off until the next harvest if I ruined some buds doing that!
I'm like you in the fact that I don't feel I need to wash the buds..I'm just curious..
But like I said, I've got months to mull it over.....But cheers bro :joint:

Ps, I would also throw a top on that cooking soil, so that no critters or pets try and get comfy in there!
Don't mean to be nitpicking at all brother, just tossing some ideas out there as they come to me.
Feel free to do the same whenever you can on my thread!
In fact, please do so. Two minds are better than one in my opinion.

Re: Haha, I Have The Same Little Blizzard Fan!

That is great info COorganics, thank you! Congrats on he beautiful set up! :bravo:

The guys who swear by bud washing here are no joke. So there is something to it. Who knows in a few years I may swear by it too. I know I'm not washing any of my next TLO harvest though.

Thanks for stoping by my journal!!! Have a great day man!! And as always keep it green ;)

Thanks for stoping by my journal!!! Have a great day man!! And as always keep it green ;)

Thanks bro for stopping by here. And thanks for the info on the Boveda 62's. a friend ordered them (the sm ones) and gave me 2. Those things truly are amazing. I'm sold and I will be using those forever.

Those damn bubba kush's get giant stems. I shoulda started training mine sooner now we just go 15 rounds every two days. Looking good dude you been busy.

Thanks man,
Busy as always. I've never grown (or smoked) bubba yet, looking forward to it.

You ever had a bad spill that went through your planks and into the ceiling below? I grew in my attic in Chi-town (chicago) and did hyrdo and had a cheap res. I had it on a rock and didn't know it then filled it. Leaked 15 gallons of water into my kitchen ceiling LOL. Good thing I am a carpenter and fixed it all. Was just wondering cause when I see that plank floor brings back memories.

its good but theres a lot of others too
I have a few I like and its up there :thumb:
Happy Thurweed day CO :high-five:

Cool man thx, just starting to get more into indica buzz, I've been a sativa guy since way, way back. Starting to dig indicas at nighttime mostly, or lazy days...

Back
Top Bottom