COorganics TLO BG SCRoG - HPS+MH

IMG_011632.jpg
Greetings from LA. sorry I havent dropped in sooner, but pics and updates are looking great. always tons of info on here. :goodjob::Namaste:

Nice bro,
Looks like fun

Update:
I'm gonna flip in a few short days, Tuesday to be exact. That will put me at about 5 months between harvests, and I will have to buy weed. Oh well. I'd like to think ill be pulling a lot more bud outta my room in the near future.
Veg room is pretty much done. Need 1 more inline fan and connect ducting. I split the air coming into the attic to both rooms separately. It will link back up on the exhaust.

To start I will be flowering the SLH in the single plant screen under a 600.

Under the other 600 I will have 2 BG plants. I will be adding plants under this lamp as time goes on and others are ready.

image7710.jpg

Here's the plants I got atm.

image7714.jpg
image7712.jpg
image7713.jpg

This one is gonna be fun to watch. I wish I could veg longer here but I can't. I got a crazy spring schedule and I need some chronic to share around and smoke in may. And this big ass screen doesn't fit in my veg room, lol, design flaw.

looking good there maybe a bit more planning before the next round would help avoid the design flaws
yea its hard we always think we thought of everything we could we always miss something
but hey were human right :rofl:
Happy Sativaday CO :thumb:

Hey CO, my water is good i found out. Apparently the quality of the salt system for softening water makes a big difference in the salt content. I've got no sodium chloride issues at all. and my ph is good, has been. your sly looks ready to go.. and i had to laugh B I G !!! don't gimme any shit about growing bubba kush hehe, since you now have a couple of seedlings yourself!! that SLH looks ready to go.. and you were talking about more LST and super cropping in the future. I would not bother to defoliate,top or prune anything until your plants are at least 4-5 weeks old. every one of those big fan leaves that gets pulled off when those babies are little is that much less photosynthesis and sugar production for growth in the early veg stage. I'd not let them get as shaggy as mine did, but the co2 so kicked it into high gear i got caught with my pants around my ankles, tried to catch a couple hottie females and tripped and smacked my noodle. but i can't complain too much.. my first grow will be a nice success..and with attention to details they will continue to improve same as you. Get that house so you can make that contained grow space.. and investigate LED's.. less heat, less electricity, super veg and awesome flowering with no fire hazards and less ac-venting too.. i love my little ds 200's.. not a ton of core coverage but everything else is amazing

RAD! I can't wait to make the switch from my current style of grow.....or should i say lack of style(coco hempy, one part nute, maxibloom)..... to a more organic approach! I Will be adding this journal to the select few i follow!
ENJOI

Looking good CO. Been Mia for a minute but should be around some more here in the next few days. How come such a big gap?

Gap between harvests? I think u mean? It's because I've changed things around, had unexpected problems, etc. because I'm still dialing it in.

Glad to have ya around always! Good to take care of family too.

RAD! I can't wait to make the switch from my current style of grow.....or should i say lack of style(coco hempy, one part nute, maxibloom)..... to a more organic approach! I Will be adding this journal to the select few i follow!
ENJOI

Hey Brazel,

How did the maxibloom work for you? I'm gonna give it a whirl on my next grow. Did you add a beneficial tea or straight maxibloom?

Hey Brazel,

How did the maxibloom work for you? I'm gonna give it a whirl on my next grow. Did you add a beneficial tea or straight maxibloom?

as far as simplicity goes, one part nute on the K.I.S.S. method, I'd say its perfect for that. I just used one teaspoon per gallon in tap water ph'd. But lately I have been having more free time now so I've been looking at ways to get more in touch with da herb mon! so I'm now going the feed the soil route!

Damn it took me almost an hour to make it thru the 9 pages lol, but I did it FINALLY!

Great work in your attic, with the SLH, and with everything else!
Its been interesting watching the TLO process.
I'm new to this forum, but also an organic guy myself so it was only natural for me to find my way over to your journal!
I started down this road about 2 years ago now, but I'm still learning daily!
I can appreciate your journey for sure!
Keep up the good work brother, and keep up the learning and spreading the knowledge!
See ya around! I'm calling it a night after this one lol!

:peace: & blessings

Great Work Brother! Its Been Nice Watching The TLO Method In The Works!

Damn it took me almost an hour to make it thru the 9 pages lol, but I did it FINALLY!

Great work in your attic, with the SLH, and with everything else!
Its been interesting watching the TLO process.
I'm new to this forum, but also an organic guy myself so it was only natural for me to find my way over to your journal!
I started down this road about 2 years ago now, but I'm still learning daily!
I can appreciate your journey for sure!
Keep up the good work brother, and keep up the learning and spreading the knowledge!
See ya around! I'm calling it a night after this one lol!

:peace: & blessings

Sorry I haven't been updating lately. Life happens and ya get busy and the Internet'n is the first to go for me.

Today I will have a big update later in the day. I have been slacking, and will be starting flower today. Which means today I HAVE to complete my veg room. I think I will have a helper come over which will be great.

Thanks to all for following along and all the kind words.

I'm off to the attic for tunes, joints, and hopefully getting shit done.

Later...

Well here we go.. I now have separate, full time, veg and flower rooms and lots of strains to cycle thru.
image8083.jpg
image8084.jpg
image8085.jpg

This bubba kush seedling below looks tasty already.
image8086.jpg

And the flower room is looking pretty solid to start. My SLH has continued to grow, would like to see some 6-8" colas in every third slot or so in this 3'X3' screen. Anticipating some decent stretch and around 2 wks of tuckin' and weavin'.
image8092.jpg
image8095.jpg
image8094.jpg
image8093.jpg

I'm playing around a little with these 2 BG's. using leftover dog fence.
image8096.jpg

So I'm light proof to the best of my ability in both rooms, and attic as a whole. Ill be running a daylight period in my flower room from 9pm to 9am. In my veg room I'm running 18/6 and off from 11am to 5pm. Have humidifiers in each room on separate timers and am playing with timing those. No CO2. Maybe some day. I did the airflow separate to each room too to keep shit quarantined a bit. A little more work but seems good to do. There's the update

Back
Top Bottom