Pukka Armageddon

tucker420

hi people ,i'm new on the forums and thought i'd share my latest adventure with you. i'm going to be growing pukka seeds armageddon in soil (john innes 1-3) using canna terra nutrients during flower .they'll eventually be flowered under a 600w hps .
i germinated 8 seeds 7 split after 48 hours although 1 was slow , all 8 were potted up into 30% perlite and 70% john innes no1 young plant soil they then went under my 125w cfl in my vegging cab , where 7 of them sprouted and are growing well .heres a few pics hope you all enjoy..

31411.jpg

33510.jpg

011132.jpg

013124.jpg

02250.jpg

31811.jpg

ooh and got 11 seeds for the price of 10 thanks pukka :goodjob:

hi there. well i'll be paying very close attention to this grow as i recently bought and grew pukka armaggeddon with mixed results, mainly bad. are your seeds fem? i paid £230 for 10 fem, 5 turned out to be males and 1 hermied. all plants had some minor mutations such as webbed leaves. my final yield per plant was average 2oz. i grew in soil and i wouldnt grow that strain again as my thoughts are its a rip off. you can purchase seeds at almost a tenth of the price with much better quality and yield.

i do hope your grow succeeds, let us all know what probs, if any, u have. in future maybe try barneys seeds or greenhouse who produce good quality seed at bargain prices and dont radiate there crops to produce fem seed.

again good luck and dont mean to down your choice of grow, just pre-warning you that pukka may not have been best way to go.

all the best compadre

thats a bit of a wounder cultivator sorry to hear of your misfortune , i've gone with pukkas regular armageddon seeds (£125) ive never grown feminised seeds before mainly because of exactly what your talking about hermies etc.so hopefully i'll get at least 1 female and should be stable as from a regular seed.

i have stopped bye your journal pitviper and your plants are looking spot on m8 .

i should imagine the regular would be much more stable. i think it's the way pukka make the fem seeds that adds to their instability. hopefully you will get few fems and if you can grow them to full potential you should be on to a winner. are you going to be supplementing with co2? it makes such a difference. i also just tried top shooter which has given such a boost to my bud, only thing is that its expensive as fuck at 120 a bottle. i've also just been told by a grow buddy that he added the contraceptive pill about 2 weeks into flower and his bitches matured super fast and made his buds rock hard! must be the oestrogen boost i guess. i wonder if anyone else has heard of this? is this your first journal and have you grown many previously?

hey cultivator , no this isn't my first grow diary its my first here though , i've been growing for nearly 4 years , my christmas crop of skunk special has just gone into jars :grinjoint:

i wont be using co2 , so is the top shooter worth it?

the shooter is good but at 120 quid i,d say if u had to make a choice between that and co2 then co2 way to go. honestly used correctly it will double your yield! check ebay for co2 regulator, i paid 120 for mine but that was brand new. ucan pick up 2nd hand less than half that. i get co2 from a local pub, cost 11quid per bottle i just told them i had built bar and needed it for beer. if u tempted to buy shooter it does have noticable impact but u only need few drops per grow unless u got shit loads on go.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom