Steves pukka armaggedon skunk/nirvana wonder woman

steovblyth

Hi folks

Well this is my first attempt at a grow journal so I apologise in advance for any errors on the way.

Ok so this is my 3rd grow now. First was a white widow indoor grow in soil which ended up in the hands of the law through a very stupid chain of events. It was a very harsh learning curve. 2nd, which is almost complete now, was a pukka armageddon skunk fem which has also had its share of problems. I paid high premium for this stuff and 4 of the 6 turned out to be males which wasnt too happy about as I thought fem seeds meant fem plants! Also have had problems towards end of grow with very bad yellowing of fan leaves which were quickly dying, not sure what cause was as a number of things were suggested.

So here I am at attempt 3.

My choice is once again Pukka Armaggedon Skunk fem of which I have 3 germinating and also 3 Nirvana Wonder Woman fem. I mainly chose these due to their high yield potential as it is quite possible to achieve 1000g/m2 with the armaggedon and 500g/m2 with the wonder woman. They are both quite good smoke too, wonder woman is a strong long lasting high and armaggedon is really nice.

Ok so my set up is going to be as follows: (I am still open to an suggestions as I've only just put seed in to germinate)

I have built a tent lined with mylar, fitted with a 250 6400k spectrum cfl. I will veg seedlings here for approx 2 weeks.

I will then transfer to a larger area lined with mylar and 1 600w hps in a diamond reflector, accompanied by 2 2400k 250w cfls. I would have used 2 hps but it is going to generate too much heat that I would struggle to control.

The seeds will be potted in soil, organic miracle grow mixed with fish blood and bone.

I have a fan running in grow room to circulate air and to strengthen stems but I have no induction and extraction system, I have to rely on the air flow through the area with out installing this equipment. However I think ventilation is sufficient for 6 plants, that is why I am not growing more.

I am up for any advice on feeds that I can obtain easilly in uk. I have used ionics range for my previous grows but both have resulted in similar problems with bad yellowing of leaves with brown spots about half way through flowering, I believe it's too much to be natural dying off of leaves. My feeding schedule was 7ml/litre ionic grow from weeks 2-5, 7ml/litre ionic bloom weeks 5-10, ionic boost 1ml/litre accompanying bloom weeks 8-11. feeding every 2nd or 3rd day.

For now I will follow same feed schedule unless anyone has any better ideas?

For now I will leave it there and I will post pics soon.

leaves are suppose to yellow at end of there life (before harvest) buy any ADvanced NUTES PRODUCTS AS possible dont forget micros and benificals like prihana and trantula

Poke Smot,

Have used AN in the past and found it to be OK, but not as good as Organics in the soil.
Do you use it for soil grows or in Hydro?

I buy my seeds direct from pukka and sensi seeds, also grennhouse company. They are all reputable companies but i'm wondering if they sent mixed seed instead of fems buy error. Not sure but its done now. No didnt get breeder packs.

I know some yellowing of leaves is natural but this was more than that, it just went crazy and in matter of days half plant was decimated.

I have just started a batch of nettle feed yesterday as I was reading that stinging nettles has all sorts of benefits as a foliar spray and as a feed. I have mulched a load of stinging nettles into a rain barrel along with some kelp and added water. should be fermented enough in 10 days when I will add some liquid oygen as apparently all the oxygen is removed during fermentation. Will then filter it and dilute with water 1:10 ratio as and when used.

Going to try and keep grow as organic as possible this time.

Here is a few pics of my last grow while I wait for photo's of this new start. So this is the pukka armageddon skunk. It is just about ready now and looks like there'll be around 400-500grams off this plant. These pics were taken about 10 days ago.

flower_6.jpg

This is my diamond reflector holding a 600w hps. These are pretty good reflectors, you get really good light rebound from them.

diamond_reflector.jpg

Here are my 3 pukka armaggedon and 3 nirvana wonder woman fem. Had them germinating over night in between too damp surveyettes. As you can see nice healthy sprouting of root on them all.

germination1.jpg

Ok so here is the first stage of my new grow. I've constructed a grow tent using a cheap material wardrobe and lined it with mylar and inside hung a 250w 6400k cfl. I have it on 24 hour lighting for 1st 7 days then will reduce to 18hours light for another 7-14 days. Then I will move to next stage.

Back
Top Bottom