Cultivators Coco Cure

Hi folks and welcome to my journal.

After following 420fieds hempy grow i was inspired to start my second journal (previously had one under different psuedonym but was busted and police retrieved all data off comp! not a happy day!) Anyways here we go.....

Firstly I apologise for the lack of pics they will follow soon.

I have around 20 seedlings in coco for around five days.

Started in 1in rockwool cube with r/o water and rhizotonic. after 3 days they were naughhhhhhhhhhhhty! was surprised how fast the rooots were showing, rhizotonic rocks!

The coco had some feed in at ec 0.8, not sure wot that is in ppm but sure there will be a conversion on here somewhere cos 420 has all the answers as we know....

So right now they been in coco 3 days using rhizotonic at 4ml/litre and ph at 5.8. Under T5's. strain nirvana wonder woman reg, plus 3 others which i forget but will post on next update. feed will be... ionic grow, ionic bloom, hammerhead, supervit, nitrozyme and house and garden top shooter at end. I know most u guys american so not sure if u get same stuff over there but will be happy to answer any questions. |Running 2 600w hps with 10in fan reduced on controller and ona gel plus filter for odour. might bump it up to 4 600w depending how many fems i get, also got co2 pumped in via ecotechnics unis controller. R/o water essensial,,, it sooooooooo clean ;). was planning to take atleast 4 mothers from this but situation has changed meaning it not an option. was planning hempy perlite/vermiculite 75/25 grow but after rooting seeds the shop had no perlite or vrm for a week which was bad planning on my part, hence the coco.

Anyhow will post pics and update soon... please leave constructive criticism and feedback as no one is perfect but we all want to get there!!!!!!

Thanks guys

ok so here are some pics of my set up. Sorry they aren't great quality, i'll be purchasing a new camera in near future.

rsz-dscf9092.294435

my T5 for starting seedling.

rsz-dscf9081.294428

rsz-dscf9086.294432

About a week in...
rsz-1dscf9068.294424

RO water filter
rsz-dscf9074.294425

CO2
rsz-dscf9075.294426

flower room.

sound good what seeds are you growing its a shame to hear that you got busted am from the uk to and its one of my main concerns that if i get caught they will search my laptop but any way fck the police :peacetwo:

ok so I am growing Nirvana Wonder Woman, I think there's 17, x1 Thia haze reg, Exodus cheese x1 fem and armageddon fem x1.

Think cops took computer for to check my financial status mainly but you still need to be careful what u put on there.....

Anyhow lets not dwell on past and look forward to a magical ride! lol

smoke to that lol a just ordered a blue cheese of the internet cant wait to get that growing
thats alot off seeds you got guna have a wall of ganja lol

Hi everyone.

Well I have repotted the small plants into 6 and a half litre square pots. (I'm not sure how many gallons that is.)

Had to move them from the original destination and set up a new grow room, which has been a bit of a nightmare. The new room is more spacious and should be easier to manage the grow. The plants look a little stressed as they had to be kept in the dark for several hours whilst moving. I'm hoping that there wont be any lasting effects.

I currently have 19 potted under a 600w mh and a 4bulb T5. Progress pics will follow soon.

3.76 Litre per gallon so your have about a 2 gal pot... just under
dark will make them look sickly but when they get in to their new room after a day they will be better than ever..... cant wait for pics

So here are some pics of my new set up. I now have 2 600w hps running off lumatek digital ballasts. I have a 6in cooltube and a 600w starlight reflector. Had to use the cooltube as i damaged the other starlight so this will have to suffice until new one arrives. The plants have a little nutrient burn but I have flushed them today so hopefully that will resolve the problem.

I'm amazed how quick they are growing compared to a indoor soil grow. I think the coco is much kinder on the plant than soil is and the airier medium has def promoted great root growth.

My pics arent great as I dont have a great camera and I am not the most technically minded person but it gives an idea of what I am dealing with.

They are now 3 weeks in from seed and looking great. Lights will be turned to 12/12 next sat 16th July.

rsz_dscf9388.jpg
rsz_dscf9387.jpg
rsz_dscf9386.jpg
rsz_dscf9385.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom