Steves pukka armaggedon skunk/nirvana wonder woman

Tent.jpg

These peat pots are great. Literally soak in water when ready to re-pot and plant whole thing into the bigger pot and roots will grow through. Eliminates damage to roots when moving from one pot to another.

Seedling24.jpg

I'd say the pukka aramgeddon range is worth the money as the yields are great. I got the fem and had share of problems but yield more than makes up fo it. I'd def say its poss to get in region of 1000g/m2 in right conditions.

By the way the canna nutes, where can I purchase them? I've currently got some stinging nettle and kelp brewing and would like to stay as organic as possible but still may have to use chemical nutes.

By the way the canna nutes, where can I purchase them? I've currently got some stinging nettle and kelp brewing and would like to stay as organic as possible but still may have to use chemical nutes.

Anywhere online, any local grow shop all shops in U.K stock them, they are made in Dam so used for nettles and kelp anyway.

will defo look into a pukka grow next. maybe could arrange a cutting or something?????? something to talk about in PM me thinks

im using organic miracle grow. And the nettle/kelp mix will do as starter feed in couple weeks but dont thing it'll cover every thing so will need to add nutes later on.

Back
Top Bottom