Steves pukka armaggedon skunk/nirvana wonder woman

I was given a g13 fem and 2x super skunk when i purchased the pukka seeds, only problem is that they came in plain packaging so dont know which is which! I'm going to try them on my next grow. Ive just harvested my last pukka plant and took 8 ounces, I think the yield could have doubled or trebled if I hadn't had so many problems. I'm leaving nothing to chance this time!

yeah its a great yield but disappointed as i know what it could have been so this time im going to be very exact on every aspect. I've had trouble with heat and i installed ventilation and intake fans but the law took it all in April! so now I only run 1 600w hps alongside couple cfl's if needed.

Im from north mate

Aye they came for something completely unrelated through a crazy chain of events and basically found my grow room and they took everything!!! Lights, fans, ducting, contactor relays, soil, pots, you name it they took it. But on the brighter side with their hard ons at their score they missed a whole other grow and lots of equipment so it wasnt a total travesty. They took total of 10 mature white widow. I got my equipment seized and a cannabis warning, naughty boy! lol.

had just been reclassified back to B. Anyway that was then this is now and im going to make up for it with some naughty bud!!! ha

plant220.jpg

just curious...how many days are they in bloom for?

What Happened To This Grow?

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

sorry folks its been a while! Unfortunately got busted off the law and lost it all. Must apologise for the length of time its taken to let you all know. All I can say is watch this space my friends. Im under invetigation now so it will be a while before I post again. I will be changing my user name and details but will update you all in due course. Thanks for everyones advice and support.

sorry folks its been a while! Unfortunately got busted off the law and lost it all. Must apologise for the length of time its taken to let you all know. All I can say is watch this space my friends. Im under invetigation now so it will be a while before I post again. I will be changing my user name and details but will update you all in due course. Thanks for everyones advice and support.

So sorry to hear that steve, can i ask how they caught you? please keep us informed with how much u got caught with and the sentence you get.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom