Purple Pics

Good morning @cbdhemp808 :ciao:
I take cbd ever morning.
But don't smoke it.
But the cbg I smoked was terrific.
Very cerebral, great pain relief too.
Loved it.
Hope your good Amigo.
Thanks Bill, you too! I rarely smoke... usually vape with my PAX2.

I just gave a friend who is going through major healing a couple oz ea. of CBG and CBD buds.

Good afternoon sir, ye not touched a thing. I think on the next watering I will be adding max nutes because the last time on the one that was dying off . It had a little tip burn but bounced back nicely and with the fan going over them theyre loving life atm so will see how they go. Hows the fly fishing going you lucky man :laughtwo:
A little tip burn is fine don't worry.
Just her saying she is full.
Went to visit another member yesterday.
Had a great day.
Still haven't caught anything fly fishing yet, just been too busy.
Going to be a busy summer.
Hope your having a nice weekend Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

A little tip burn is fine don't worry.
Just her saying she is full.
Went to visit another member yesterday.
Had a great day.
Still haven't caught anything fly fishing yet, just been too busy.
Going to be a busy summer.
Hope your having a nice weekend Amigo. :ciao:

Bill
Go get ur knees wet this summer itll do you good m8 :cool: . Im noticing a little canoe shaping on the leaves I think ive seen somebody mention that before on there journals what is that do you know? You too buddy

Often heat stress.
Ayyy Thanks for jumping in. I dont think that could be my issue as my temps range from 18c lights off (most of the time) and 26 lights on. as with the 26 ive set that to the limit so my fans kick on when that temp hits. So im not sure what else it could be

Ayyy Thanks for jumping in. I dont think that could be my issue as my temps range from 18c lights off (most of the time) and 26 lights on. as with the 26 ive set that to the limit so my fans kick on when that temp hits. So im not sure what else it could be
Hey GF :ciao: It could be rh or lights like Azi said.
Could be pests ?
How about a pic?

Bill

Maybe light stress. I get canoeing with the heat of summer, but too much light can also cause them to fold their tents. So, too close to the lights or too much light intensity?
Even tho theyve grown a bit theyre still around 20inches from the tops and the light is at around 75% and even at 100% the light is 270 watts I think. Im using the xs2000 from Viparspectra.

Hey GF :ciao: It could be rh or lights like Azi said.
Could be pests ?
How about a pic?

Bill
Hi bill hope ur doing good, ive been lookin closely at them everyday havent seen anything crawling, lights are off for a bit but will do when theyre on

And do you have a thermometer in there that records min/max temps for the day? Just because the fan comes on at a certain temp doesn't meant the temps don't go above that.

I have my extraction fans come on with the lights but temps still exceed what I'd prefer.

Hi bill hope ur doing good, ive been lookin closely at them everyday havent seen anything crawling, lights are off for a bit but will do when theyre on
No rush, let's just have a look see. ;)

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

And do you have a thermometer in there that records min/max temps for the day? Just because the fan comes on at a certain temp doesn't meant the temps don't go above that.

I have my extraction fans come on with the lights but temps still exceed what I'd prefer.
Yeye so I have a thermpro digital gauge in there which I think only reads max and min temps overall, not daily temps but I reckon if i reset it every 24 hours it would give me a good idea whats going on. Also I have the ac infinity t4 cloudline working with a probe in there too. So its putting in and taking out air probs every few mins if the humidity hits around 70%

Question guys might be a silly one just im starting to write down my ppm for every mix as i havent before... would your final ppm reading be before or after youve adjusted the ph of the mix??
GreenFingaz, personally I do the ph reading lastly.

GreenFingaz, personally I do the ph reading lastly.
Hi there, thanks for ur comment. Thats what I do too and for the ppm reading i realised after checking it after adjusting my ph that it increased by 20 so I kind of answered my own question :laughtwo:

Soo here are some pics guys. The girls will be ready for a feed in the next day or 2 im going to carry on weighing the pots every 3 to 4 days before and after water/feed days. Just to keep a rough idea on how theyre doing. 1 of them is behind a day as she wasnt taking the water up as quick as the other 2. @Bill284 dont think I can fill the pots just yet until they stretch a bit more out of the pots as Im not touchin the bottom leaves just yet. The feed water ratio al be giving them is 10ml bio grow and 10ml biobloom per 10 litres (these amounts are still half the dosage as what the chart says. ill probs keep the same amount as I did last time, around 2 or 3 litres per pot. Any feedback is appreciated guys throw it at me :laughtwo: :thumb:

20220626_202522.jpg

20220626_201926.jpg

20220626_201831.jpg

20220626_201826.jpg

20220626_201723.jpg

Soo here are some pics guys. The girls will be ready for a feed in the next day or 2 im going to carry on weighing the pots every 3 to 4 days before and after water/feed days. Just to keep a rough idea on how theyre doing. 1 of them is behind a day as she wasnt taking the water up as quick as the other 2. @Bill284 dont think I can fill the pots just yet until they stretch a bit more out of the pots as Im not touchin the bottom leaves just yet. The feed water ratio al be giving them is 10ml bio grow and 10ml biobloom per 10 litres (these amounts are still half the dosage as what the chart says. ill probs keep the same amount as I did last time, around 2 or 3 litres per pot. Any feedback is appreciated guys throw it at me :laughtwo: :thumb:

20220626_202522.jpg

20220626_201926.jpg

20220626_201831.jpg

20220626_201826.jpg

20220626_201723.jpg
:ciao:
Good afternoon GF and Hey Stone. :ciao:
So a couple things :Namaste:
Why are you still starving a plant that is hungry. :Namaste::Namaste:
Seriously my friend, unless it's a budget thing feed those beautiful ladies before something goes wrong.
Your using good nutrients, use them as intended.
Do you want a lush thick garden ?
Or do you want to just subside and scrape a couple girls to the finish line?
And hope for the best.
Take charge of your garden.
I feed my girls until I fry the tips sometimes to find the limit.
Then I feed at that limit and raise it.
You have two very well developed pheno's there, Iove their structure.
Potentially a couple spectacular plants.
Give them what they can handle :morenutes:and go up from there.
And.
Concentrate on building roots in the pots as they sit, your best option at this stage.
Let them get taller and when they are ready you will know.
But a good lesson for next run.
Log that shite my friend, put everything down you do, every day.
I had to keep giant note pads to keep track of everything I did with 50 girls.
Reams of info, so I could backtrack any time I needed.
It was a great reference.
Some people start journals. :rofl:
Just joking I love the fact you have chosen me and my thread to share your beautiful ladies.
But track every day feed and condition at the minimum.
But temps, rh, ppm, ph, volume, plant health and growth rates.
Lighting dates for everything given any reactions.
Basically treated like a lab rat were my girls.
I'm a bit overboard, but at least track the basics.
Hope you had a nice weekend.

Bill

Good afternoon GF and Hey Stone. :ciao:
So a couple things :Namaste:
Why are you still starving a plant that is hungry. :Namaste::Namaste:
Seriously my friend, unless it's a budget thing feed those beautiful ladies before something goes wrong.
Your using good nutrients, use them as intended.
Do you want a lush thick garden ?
Or do you want to just subside and scrape a couple girls to the finish line?
And hope for the best.
Take charge of your garden.
I feed my girls until I fry the tips sometimes to find the limit.
Then I feed at that limit and raise it.
You have two very well developed pheno's there, Iove their structure.
Potentially a couple spectacular plants.
Give them what they can handle :morenutes:and go up from there.
And.
Concentrate on building roots in the pots as they sit, your best option at this stage.
Let them get taller and when they are ready you will know.
But a good lesson for next run.
Log that shite my friend, put everything down you do, every day.
I had to keep giant note pads to keep track of everything I did with 50 girls.
Reams of info, so I could backtrack any time I needed.
It was a great reference.
Some people start journals. :rofl:
Just joking I love the fact you have chosen me and my thread to share your beautiful ladies.
But track every day feed and condition at the minimum.
But temps, rh, ppm, ph, volume, plant health and growth rates.
Lighting dates for everything given any reactions.
Basically treated like a lab rat were my girls.
I'm a bit overboard, but at least track the basics.
Hope you had a nice weekend.

Bill
Your bang right bill the only reason they haven't had a feed since last week is because i gave them the potassium silica. Now its there time to shine. Ive been jotting down on a big calendar/notepad temps rh, if theyre heavy or not bits here and there. Ahaha ye i think the next 1 will be a journal with it been my first 1 since god knows when I wanted a bit of guidance and what better place to start ayyy :cool:. Learn as you go they say. Take it easy buddy.

Back
Top Bottom