Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Grow

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Good Tuesday Herb
I am sure afgani will recover.. aurora looking good, the purple photo is a trip, but very cool must be the foil.

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Good Tuesday Herb
I am sure afgani will recover.. aurora looking good, the purple photo is a trip, but very cool must be the foil.

Could be the foil but I also have white balance set to incandescent for HPS light so that may have something to do with it.

As for the Afghani, her new bud leaves are all green and no signs of nute burn so I'm going to assume just pure H20 for her from now on will suffice.

Thanks again Tmac, your always welcome here.

nah not yet waitin for some to pop then ill have an update in my thread, till then jus doin more reading trying to learn all i can ya kno

So I decided to chop the 2 remaining bag seed plants. The clone and the small bush both came down, were pruned, and hanging to dry as we speak. The main reason they came down was because the Lemon Skunk was about to overtake the others and its gonna need all of the space it can get.

I didn't weigh anything out because these 2 really weren't a priority, but they came out ok none the less.

The clone... half way done the trimming and I decided to take the pic.
clone-harvest.jpg

The bag-seed bush. Remained less than a foot tall its entire life. Not as frosty as the other and sure doesn't smell as nice, but it will be smoked anyway.
bush-harvest.jpg

The flower room...
new-flower-room.jpg

The veg room...
veg-room2.jpg

Looking great Herbs! A great perpetual update - drying herbs, flowering plants, vegging plants! Can't wait to get to that stage :)

It comes sooner than you think Growheart. Heck this is only my second solo grow. I figured go big or go home. Next one will be even better.

New pics...

The beautiful and bushy Aurora Indica
aurora-indica-bud.jpg

The Lemon Skunk...
LS-flowers.jpg

LS-bud.jpg

Purple Power
purple-power-bud.jpg

Lemon Skunk with Purple Power in the background
random-buds.jpg

Nice looking buds and plants m8. Keep up the good work!:yummy:

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. I never really knew it was such hard work to maintain these things.

Some veg room photos.

As you can see, no more nute burn on the Purple Power in DWC bucket. She's finally growing again. I reduced the concentration by 50% and it seems to be working. I'll keep this concentration of veg nutes until the transition phase in 2 weeks.
pp-dwc.jpg

The Lemon Skunk clone I took a week ago got topped and its flower removed. 2 side branches forming now...
lemon-skunk-clone.jpg

The whole veg room as it stands today...
veg-room-10-29.jpg

Sorry this ones a little blurry but it was under the green night light. I finally mounted my ballast on the wall and moved the 2 lamps closer together. Looks like I'm getting some lumen output on the whole spread now.
dual-lights.jpg

I really, really want to buy a 1000W switchable lamp. I can just imagine the light output on that compared to my 400W. More than double will be insane. Then I could put the 400W MH and the 250W HPS in the closet for a full spectrum veg room. But after this grow here, no more after =(

Next full grow will be in the other remote location where the Closet 216W DWC Fluro Grow is currently. All of these lamps are going there and maybe then I'll get the 1000W combo. We shall see...

Looking cozy Herb! :thumb:
Thanks Tmac. Mucho apreciado!

I'm getting some black and white poly to make a home made grow room. The way I see it, a few 2x4's and this 10' x 25' sheet of poly will make for a fine flower room, rather than spend 100's of dollars on one of those prefabbed rooms. This should cost me no more than 50 bucks to make. No ceiling required but I may have enough material to make one anyway.

Back
Top Bottom