PurpleGunRack's 3rd Grow - Organic - LED - Hash Bomb - White Widow - NLxBB - Aug 2015

Re: PurpleGunRack's 3rd Grow - Organic - LED - Hash Bomb - White Widow - NLxBB - Aug

Wow! Really Sweet setup U have there, I'm on my 3rd Grow too. & I just happen to have 4 Lovely White Widows In my Cabinet as I type.
LOL. I was wondering how you found this Strain in terms of Harvest/potency/ taste? what Nutrients did you use? sorry just dying to know eh! lol. I'm really trying to get this Grow to be an AWESOME ONE is all. I've done plenty of research & READING let me tell U. I figure the best knowledge of which I Need is right here with You & Your Awesome Journal. Nice work by the way. As you can see by: my journal. I've got a long way to go before I get that Gig Down Tight Eh! LMAO... I hope your Happy with your Harvest & Many More to come. Sincerely: Cabinet Grower. D.

Re: PurpleGunRack's 3rd Grow - Organic - LED - Hash Bomb - White Widow - NLxBB - Aug

Wow! Really Sweet setup U have there, I'm on my 3rd Grow too. & I just happen to have 4 Lovely White Widows In my Cabinet as I type.
LOL. I was wondering how you found this Strain in terms of Harvest/potency/ taste? what Nutrients did you use? sorry just dying to know eh! lol. I'm really trying to get this Grow to be an AWESOME ONE is all. I've done plenty of research & READING let me tell U. I figure the best knowledge of which I Need is right here with You & Your Awesome Journal. Nice work by the way. As you can see by: my journal. I've got a long way to go before I get that Gig Down Tight Eh! LMAO... I hope your Happy with your Harvest & Many More to come. Sincerely: Cabinet Grower. D.

Thanks mate;)

I'm using the full BioBizz line of nutes, and their Ligh-Mix soil.
In growing terms my White Widow has been the most fuzzy, but it looks like it's gonna be some decent smoke, very skunky smell.
If I was to start over with it I would do some LST or topping to keep it low and bud sites more even, which the NL x BB kinda do on its own:)

Happy growing:Namaste:

I ordered 4 of those rollers to try out I also want to get new quieter fans for my 96x5. Does Mars sell those or do you have to splice them in yourself?

Hope they work out for you.

Mars don't have silent fans, I got mine from ebay.
Make sure they are powerful enough to cool the LED's, I'd say at least 2000 RPM.

I've replaced my mars II fans too and they had 2-pin connectors. My guess is the reflector fans are the same. So if your replacement fans have 2 pin connectors then it'll be as easy as snapping them together and screwing down. Mine had 3 pin connectors though so I just had to cut, strip and splice the pos & neg.

I've replaced my mars II fans too and they had 2-pin connectors. My guess is the reflector fans are the same. So if your replacement fans have 2 pin connectors then it'll be as easy as snapping them together and screwing down. Mine had 3 pin connectors though so I just had to cut, strip and splice the pos & neg.

I hope no striping wires but if so that's ok.

Got 2 diff fans on order also I'll put 1 of each type in and see which is quiet enough for my liking. If neither I'll order more till I find a quiet fan. How did you do it? Splice the in power and the fan out and wire just pos and neg together?

I cut the 2 pin plug from the existing fan and cut the 3 pin plug off the new fan and spliced the plug to the new fan with those squeeze connector things.
You might be able to find a fan with 2 pin plug or an adapter for whatever plug is on your new fan.

A simple wire splicing and some tape will do just fine as well.

`q+1`1`1`21q2wwOh Yeah, that's what I was hoping to hear. I knew from the look of your lovely Ladies they were going to be quite Stanky. Are you using anything for Sweetness? I'm finding )_sssssss1~1``Whoa! Bed Time Eh! LMAO O.K. I'm up and about this Morning. 10 am my time. I was just showing my Son this almost e mail He's still laughing (the little Bastage) lmao. Anyhow. I wanted to apologize for the delayed response time it's been a bit Wacky around here over the holidays & such. Back now though, & quite Happy with my Sweet Little Darlings all 4 of em. & maybe 1 Black Willie- Best Sativa- Cannabis Cup Winner 2005 by: Willie Nelson. We'll name Her- Willemina. I've taken her out of the Cabinet & put Her in the little closet Next to my Cabinet. (just to be safe Eh! My White Widows are All Feminized so I'm quite certain they're all sweet little Princesses. Of which I just took a pic of to add to my Journal & I must admit I have a serious sense of Job Well Done, (SO FAR) LOL I don't want to get too cocky as that can always be as Dangerous
as any other Negligent behavior in the Long Haul. (so to speak) I am feeling pretty Great About the State My little- well/getting bigger every Hour I'd swear Princesses. I was really worried I'd mess up the whole Nutrients & Other Experienced Growers Skill Set. I was told by all Fellow Growers I've chatted with from all over this 3rd Rock from the Sun. Most say the same. We All have Our OWN Style & Program. I FINALLY am feeling confident enough to see that for myself.

Update Day 141 from seed (Flowering day 62) From Friday (08JAN2016) Last day

After almost 9 weeks of flowering, with the DLS reaching 9 hours and 15 minutes, the girls were stripped of all leaves without trichomes(not many:)), chopped and Budwashed on friday night and trimmed on saturday.

I used 80 L tubs so I could wash whole plants and then I cut the stems off and hung them to drip dry, with a small circulation fan in the room, until the trimming next day.

For those of you who use the metric system the Budwash recipe is:
12,5 ml lemon juice per litre of water
15 g baking soda per litre of water

The Hash Bombs and the NL x BB has 25%+ amber trichomes and the White Widow has a few.

1200 g baking soda and 1000 ml lemon juice to go in my 80 L tub:)

WP_20160108_18_44_37_Pro.jpg

Before stripping the leaves

WP_20160108_21_33_41_Pro.jpg

After Budwash - These clothes pin octopusses from IKEA are pretty cheap and very nice for drying;)

WP_20160109_13_57_47_Pro.jpg

After trimming

WP_20160111_03_22_40_Pro.jpg

:Namaste:

A little update

After 6 days of drying the buds were very dry and went into jars with two 8g Humidipacks in each jar.

The final dry weights are:

Hash Bomb # 130,8 g
Hash Bomb # 232,1 g
Hash Bomb # 333,9 g
Hash Bomb # 427,0 g
White Widow44,4 g
NL x BB33,1 g
Total201,3 g

...and 47,7 g of frosted trim that'll be used for hash and edibles.

So I reached my goal of 200 g and I probably won't have to buy any commercial weed before my next grow is done.

Even before curing it's the smoothest smoke I've ever had, I've had two colds in a row and I'm not really able to smell or taste well yet, but I'm sure the taste, smell and looks will improve during the curing.

The jarred buds and some import hash on top

WP_20160115_13_29_54_Pro.jpg

:Namaste:

Congrats on harvest, those were some good looking plants. And nothing beats the quality of that home grown organic smoke. Now let's hope that bud makes it to next harvest, mine never does lol.

@Krypt247 I don't know if you got your fan figured out, but you just need to wire the positive and negative of the fan to your power supply unit. Isolate the other 2 wires and toss some electrical tape over them.

Back
Top Bottom