PurpleGunRack's 3rd Grow - Organic - LED - Hash Bomb - White Widow - NLxBB - Aug 2015

Re: PurpleGunRack's 3rd Grow - Organic - LED - Hash Bomb - White Widow - NLxBB - Aug

Congrats on harvest, those were some good looking plants. And nothing beats the quality of that home grown organic smoke. Now let's hope that bud makes it to next harvest, mine never does lol.

@krypt247 I don't know if you got your fan figured out, but you just need to wire the positive and negative of the fan to your power supply unit. Isolate the other 2 wires and toss some electrical tape over them.

Thanks yea I need an ohm-meter I think or something to show me which 2 wires I need to use, don't want to mess up my fan. Beautiful buds here.....

Re: PurpleGunRack's 3rd Grow - Organic - LED - Hash Bomb - White Widow - NLxBB - Aug

Thanks yea I need an ohm-meter I think or something to show me which 2 wires I need to use, don't want to mess up my fan. Beautiful buds here.....

Red to red and black to black, if there are no colours on the wires from your fan and you get it wrong it's just gonna not run - you won't break it or the power supply.

Red to red and black to black, if there are no colours on the wires from your fan and you get it wrong it's just gonna not run - you won't break it or the power supply.

Yea but none from the fan have colors all 4 are black. Lol so many choices there, I think I can grab a meter and figure out which 1 is the pos and neg from just using a meter.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom