PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

Gotta be in it to win it! It was a great Grow to follow, thanks for the hard work and inspiration, as well as the inspiring win with Kathy, she was a beauty! It inspired me to try out Dinachem for ourselves.
Thats the thing I had top pics sexy buds just no support from the ones I needed most. Its all about how many ppl you know on hear not how nice your crop is thats 1 thing I have noticed about this app.

Just hung my 260 watt Quantum board rig.
420-magazine-mobile1397899990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile220979115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile788084980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile44282203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1863404490.jpg

Wow this thread turned into a monster lol!

Looks like I'm gonna give the Dewey Misters a shot as my first "real Hydro" grow. Can't wait till it starts to cool off here.

Been waiting on the QB's myself. My 315w CMH turned my electric bill to crap. Congrats btw

Re: PW's Coco With Recirculating Top Feed & PS1000 LED

There all 1-3 days above ground, the autos were started in rockwool cubes then into coco. The Pineapple chunk was started straight to coco.
Bro I have to say every thread I go through reading your replying on. I appreciate your activeness and your willing to help etc. You have really nice grows and alot of knowledge yet learneding yourself. At this point I wanna say thank you for being everywhere you might be feeling the same about me but im trying to soak up all the info I can

Not sure if the mammoth p will help, i stopped using it. It was causing my plants to go yellow like a deficiency.

Wow really?! Thanks for the heads up. It's some pretty expensive stuff, so it looks like I'll be saving some money. Thanks for the heads up. Did you use it as an additive to your normal feed schedule?

I was almost going to try it....having seen JohnnyC using it in his KindSoil. Its a bit pricey for me to just try randomly when my grow is going great otherwise. I think if I was to try it, I would run two plants of the same strain and add the MammothP to one of them and leave the other one to go without it.....see if there is any noticeable difference. Would probably be wise to do it on two clones from the same mother plant so to ensure one wasn't a bad seed.

Back
Top Bottom