PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

No I will just go where I get the love I deserve. Thank you though. .

I'm not very popular here at all. Popularity does help obviously, but if your plant is good enough you will usually get the votes needed.

At the end of the day, it doesn't mean much apart from a nice pat on the back. ;)

Never give up, just continue growing the best plants you can and keep entering the contests. At the end of the day it really is the pat on the back thats most important.

I'd really hate to see someone leave over feeling slighted by a contest entry...whenever I choose to enter a plant/nug, I'm just grateful for one vote other than what would be mine...:rofl:...I think if anyone who enters one of these contests, they must be prepared to swallow some pride...the increasingly quality of produce and photography skillz makes choosing a lot more challenging...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Hey PW
I haven't been on 420 for a few weeks but am setting up a new Grow Tent atm. Have you used AN's Voodoo Juice? I'm going with all AN products this time but I can't get Voodoo unless I pay over $50 extra for postage. So I'm wondering if it's worth it. And I recall that you use some AN stuff. I hope all's well with your new Grow. I'll read you recent journal posts tonight. Respect & Regards from Australia.

My name is The Devil and I seem to be addicted to growing cannabis. Just want to grow more and more and more

Hi Anna my name is Dabby and I'm a light addict.

You should see my advanced nutrients collection, its scary!!
Oh I'm so relieved to hear that, PW. I was feeling kinda like a sucker but...given that you're an experienced grower who knows his shit - I can justify buying the last few stashed in my eBay cart atm! The addiction is real.

Back
Top Bottom