PW's Perpetual Playhouse

jealous wish i could grow this summer going to be weird man not going to lie not happy i cant be with my girls

Cool I have tmro off so should be around most of the day.
nice im read yto go back to work myself .. winter has been long be on in a bit bud

I could probably find a good guerrilla grow location, but I would have to grow out a Northern Lights or similar fast flowering Indica for it to make it if the deer and the other wildlife didn't get it first.
Ohhhhi bet I could find some contenders for your outdoor option. And hey penny. I’ve mentioned it on the threads several times before. It doesn’t take much. If you can find a spot of ground that gets light and won’t see feet. Jump out of your car dig a hole plop it in the ground and return later in the year lol. My friend lived on the other side of the fence on the edge of the interstate. And between the north and south bound lanes was a good 150’ patch of tall brush. He literally jumped the fence ran across the interstate and grew 10 plants in the middle of the tall brush. No one had a clue and he did it for like 8 years that he lived there. Sometimes plain sight works best too.

Back
Top Bottom