PW's Perpetual Playhouse

And if you can’t find any spot on the edge of the road. Start looking at local state land. Shouldn’t be too hard to wander way off the beaten path on state land going in the least desirable direction. Ultimately you will find a small clearing that can hold 10 plants or so. Then it’s a matter of sticking some clones in Dixie cups and carrying them in a milk crate. And bringing a backpack full of soil and a shovel. Dig some holes and use the dirt over logs in raised beds. The backpack of soil is just for a little cushion around each of the fresh transplants. Maybe bring some soil amendments. Would literally take a day and give you a pound at the end of the year. Maybe more if you got your set up good. Or if you could bring more soil.

I used to grow on public land when I was younger but I was in a very rural area, now I’m in an inner city environment which you have to really think about locations unless you want to travel a good distance.

And if you can’t find any spot on the edge of the road. Start looking at local state land. Shouldn’t be too hard to wander way off the beaten path on state land going in the least desirable direction. Ultimately you will find a small clearing that can hold 10 plants or so. Then it’s a matter of sticking some clones in Dixie cups and carrying them in a milk crate. And bringing a backpack full of soil and a shovel. Dig some holes and use the dirt over logs in raised beds. The backpack of soil is just for a little cushion around each of the fresh transplants. Maybe bring some soil amendments. Would literally take a day and give you a pound at the end of the year. Maybe more if you got your set up good. Or if you could bring more soil.

Hahaha... thats how the kids do it here where we live. Funny... teens hiking in the woods on trails wearing flip flops... and a back pack and acting weird. I just say "gorilla" to my wife.... watch the paranoia happen. If they wood pack the empty baggies and blunt tips out with them, their grows wood be a little harder to find.

I used to grow on public land when I was younger but I was in a very rural area, now I’m in an inner city environment which you have to really think about locations unless you want to travel a good distance.
PW I used to grow in my backyard in the middle of suburbia & no one ever knew lol My bestie at the time tried to grow on public land and somehow all his stuff got taken. Crazy, wish I would stumble upon an assemblage of bud in the middle of the woods one day. I do plan to have my own forest though.

Drive-by
I wood try autos outdoors in the wild. They finish early and you can get them out before the full harvest season starts....GL and Keepem Green

Drive-by
I wood try autos outdoors in the wild. They finish early and you can get them out before the full harvest season starts....GL and Keepem Green
Thats not a bad option for me here! I might try that with some of the auto freebies I have been collecting. Hell the autos have their own shoe box now!

Back
Top Bottom