PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Hey @Kingjoe83 just got off work, I’ll post pics this evening of the Brooklyn twins.
Yeah sounds good buddy , so it’s it safe to assume you had a good weekend then ? Didn’t kill any idiots at work did we . You didn’t have to bring out the clown I hope ✊

Can’t wait to see those heads of cabbage you got waiting with my poofs quietly in the corner lol

Wow that is just ruuuude, but yah I get it. We didn't get home till 4am this morning. Good time had by all. I finally got to sit out all night under the stars with music blaring, we even got a noise complaint. The cops came in and told us to turn it down but we didn't get raided at all. Not used to cops NOT searching the party, they just walked away as I vaped, how weird that was, no more mj raids, life is getting better on the MJ front.

Hope you have a good sleep and night at work buddy . I’m having pasta for dinner smoking on some double og and @Lowded118 his fine rasp kush ✊

Blazing for my homie pennywise tonight :passitleft:

Lol yup I’ve been illegal for over 40 years now.
In 420 magazine I solomy swear pennywise is telling the truth so help my cannabis live til death due her apart .

:ganjamon::passitleft:Shit what I just say ? Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA funny @Kingjoe83 - you're doing it for all the right reasons so it shouldn't be considered wrong for growing medicine.
There ya go she got the drift lol

Sorry I get over excited sometimes lol

Back
Top Bottom