Raisingcain's First Grow With Pics

So its June 25th and my kids are about 7 weeks old. Had some crazy life stuff going on so I couldnt make it out to the store to get mulch yet but still giving them lots of tlc.
Im trying out LST on a couple plants just to learn by trial and error. SO far they look pretty good lots of new growth on the stem.
Been giving the Age old grow and the botanicare pure blend in small doses to all of them however I think Im gonna up the dosage and see what happens.
My biggest plant that I am so proud of has some suspect growth on it that kinda looks like a male pre flower which really bums me out. Not for sure though could just be new growth that resembles it. Im gonna chill and just watch it closely the next few days.
However the plant in the ground is DEF a female. Little white hairs are present so thats kind of exciting.
Check the pics!!!

The confirmed lady with some beginners lst
2014-06-25_17_35_43.jpg
2014-06-25_17_35_43.jpg
2014-06-25_17_35_49.jpg

Too soon to tell on the big plant if it's a male for sure, but you'll know in a few days for certain. Lots of times the males grow more vigorously in veg than the females, and that is definitely going on. Your plants look great, Raisin!

Mine are at the same stage and look just like your big one. Small growth at the top nodes like that. Im growing feminized seed so i hope its female! Hopefully they are forming pistols lol.. Grow looks great!! Keep us updated on sex

Its a great morning in Northern CO!
The weather has been in the 90's the past few days with zero cloud cover. Todays supposed to be a little cooler high of 82 so I cant ask for better. Its crazy how Ive turned it to a junior meteorologist since I planted my kids HA!
They were looking a little depressed the last couple days so yesterday eve I top dressed them with about a 1/2 cup of work castings and increased their water intake to a full gallon of DS water. This morning I went out to check on them to be sure I didnt overdo it and they looked so happy I decided to take out my DSLR and have a photo shoot!

And finally the one in the ground. I know using rocks to secure the strings looks a little ghetto but I didnt have anything else to stake into the ground lol. But it actually secures the plant great and I didnt have to worry about puncturing any roots so what the hey! For this one Im attempting to seperate each branch so its spreads out as it grows kinda like doing a snow angel. I didnt have anyone to physically show me how to LST and Im definately a hands-on learner. These are the first plants of any kind Ive ever grown so Im trying to learn as much as possible. Excuse my analogies I smoked some wonderful Blue Cheese for breakfast. MMMMMMMMMMM.
4c4.JPG
41165.JPG

Back
Top Bottom