Ready for harvest

Kushman420420

Hi everyone first time harvesting could anyone please tell me if this is ready just looking at the photos how long roughly is left. Thanks in advance

IMG_409611.JPG
IMG_409611.JPG
IMG_410012.JPG
IMG_41027.JPG
IMG_41027.JPG
IMG_41038.JPG
IMG_409813.JPG

Do you know what strain it is, and how long have they been in Flower? As it varies on the strain to a certain degree I think far as length of time to mature (I'm pretty new to this so not going to give you an incorrect opinion ;) ).

It will be hard to tell with the pics taken under that light because it depends on color/shape of the trichomes

For example, one might say 20%clear 40%cloudy 40%amber
to describe their plants. Your entire pics have an amber glow and have no close up trich pics so it might be hard to tell.
Is 2 months flowering normal for that strain? Most sites list the flowering cycle on the bean's description page (if you got from one o them)

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She looks solid & heavy. As long as shes throwing lots of fresh hairs keep her going. Later those hairs will start to turn color and recede, you'll see more brown/red hairs than white fresh ones. Keep an eye out for a sharp drop in water uptake, it's a sign shes about done and your are entering the harvest window.

Stay frosty :Namaste:

Thanks man appreciate it the last week she's drank more water tbh I've stopped the nuts now to flush it just giving her water am I right in doing that ?

Back
Top Bottom