Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strains

Re: Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strain

cherry bomb #2 still stretching hard at the tip of the main colas(=2 in in the last week).. decided to cut the very top- about 2mil piece, to inspire bulking up instead.

Re: Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strain

Gonna say that cherry bomb has a mad stretch on. The rest of your girls a chunky as fuck .very nice.
No tent bro it's actually in an apartment block in the city ,super low key I got the whole floor .me in one flat and my bud in the other ha.
Hench why I have the need for hydro ,soil is just to easy to notice bringing it in to app. Gotta make sure there is NO smell which I do .

Te meke cuz

yeah bro, that sounds ideal! and i hear ya with the need for being low key and hydro, still.. i can see cleaning your hydroton clay will be a little challenging too? i reckon the best spots are the spots like yours.. something you just wouldnt think was there.

awesome bro, have a good one!

hey all,

just mucking around with a few pics at

DAY 52 of flower

i noticed i can't enlarged a pic and copy the image url now.. some cool changes but i think i preferred to be able to enlarge pics.

anyhoo.. here are just a couple of pics:

edited_8.jpg

edited_7.jpg

edited_6.jpg

edited_4.jpg

edited_21.jpg

cheers 420! :Namaste:

hey all,

just mucking around with a few pics at

DAY 52 of flower

i noticed i can't enlarged a pic and copy the image url now.. some cool changes but i think i preferred to be able to copy enlarged pics. *edit- i just noticed now that it was only with a couple of pics.. others i can copy an enlarged image...*

anyhoo.. here are just a couple of pics:

edited_8.jpg

edited_7.jpg

edited_6.jpg

edited_4.jpg

edited_21.jpg

cheers 420! :Namaste:

howdy 420!

just a couple of quick nug shots of the black domina x cheese i cut due to mite issues...

P1030523.JPG

P1030547.JPG

P1030539.JPG

cheers big ears! ;)

come garden with me! you will motivate me to get more light and more plants :high-five:

Nice black domina x cheese Buds Alkhemist coated with crystals. Even though you had to bring her down early that plant looked to have some weight already.

heya CO, good buddy! yeah it's a shame.. and an even further shame that i may have to cut sooner rather than later.. as the liL critters have well n truly infiltrated my cave, i would order in a heap of predator mites but i fear it would be too little too late as they are in their last days/weeks. the final weight was average, imo.. i've shared around 20 gms(=approx) already and have 78 gms left. a couple of pics brother:
P1030532.JPG

78 gms left
P1030533.JPG

flash on
P1030535.JPG

flash off
P1030536.JPG

P1030537.JPG

so.. after a little more curing.. and cutting all the stalk i can off.. i'll prolly end up with something around a couple of zips.. no where close to where i wanna be loL but you know, every bud n nug n plant is greatly appreciated and i give thanks for everything i receive /|\

heya Vick! the Master-Blaster! good to have ya drop by bro.. yes, one of my Fav colas in the Cave :)
thanks for stopping in V! /|\

come garden with me! you will motivate me to get more light and more plants

loL... tbh, and this is prolly just a noob thing... but thats how i find journals- they keep me motivated to a point i can hardly wait to get the next one going so i can improve :) great to look back on too :D

cheers dude :Namaste:

:peace::ganjamon::peace:

I feel for ya on the mites bro,I'm in the same boat. Was thinking about getting some predictors from that site but only 2 weeks to go and I have seen them worst before.
It is very disappointing when ya don't hit target weights but like ya said any buds are good buds.
You are an excellent grower and no doubt make it back next run with no fuckin mites and big yeilds.
Even so I bet once you light that puppy up you forget about it all ahh.

Hope the storm hasn't hit you guys to hard .
Take care bro
Chur

I feel for ya on the mites bro,I'm in the same boat. Was thinking about getting some predictors from that site but only 2 weeks to go and I have seen them worst before.
It is very disappointing when ya don't hit target weights but like ya said any buds are good buds.
You are an excellent grower and no doubt make it back next run with no fuckin mites and big yeilds.
Even so I bet once you light that puppy up you forget about it all ahh.

Hope the storm hasn't hit you guys to hard .
Take care bro
Chur

you're right bro, that was my thinking exactly... only a coupla of weeks- if that and ive had them ALOT worse in the past this time there is just a few leaves here n there that have that 'sprinkled salt' appearance on the top of the leaf with a few advanced ones where the mites are ontop in-force.. but no hardcore webs at all.. YET so im counting my blessings that they have hit at such a late stage and i may be able to get away with just a light spray here n there and then harvest.
yeah bro, it's all good.. that plant was the lightest of the lot and im expecting a little more weight with the somango x strains.
the storm hasnt hit us yet brother.. just winds picking up.. cloud cover.. no rain as of yet... should be hitting tonight i reckon and 2moro-hard.. but we'll see.
ive been giving all of my trim to a mate who runs the old local norml group- we've made our own clear group from that- just focuses on cannabis law reform and education.. she's one wicked baker bro and ive been living on spaceballs and fudge muffins for the last 3 weeks LOL 2 spaceballs and im done for 4-6 hours! i'd normally just hash all of my trim up- which is why i usually leave a little fodder on the bottom branches every now and then, so i can stock up on hash trim for the ole bags when the time comes.. but this time round ive been digging out a few bags just for baking- it's been a meke change bro, wish i could send ya a couple for the weekend ;)

tu much bro, hope the storm doesnt kick up TOO much where you are.. have a great weekend :peace:

Hey Alky
I wish you all the luck getting rid of those micro sized bastards.
Good as always to see you up and growing again

howdy S1ing
yeah i think i'll just put up with them and do a little spraying here n there where i wont affect the buds growth- seeings i'm so close to harvest. definitely looking forward to the day so i can get in there and give the whole cave a good clean out and spraying.. and get my hydro system back up n running.
good to see ya S1ing! :peace:

g'day 420 folks

so i harvested the remaining 2 black domina x cheese plants today.. it appears they were faster to finish than the somango x critical plants.

i also ordered 500 Orius predator mites.. to clean up my clones for next round and and clean up my main flower cave. here is a link to the Orius predator mite-Orius feeding - YouTube.
It focuses on thrips, but is a general predatory bug: Orius is a small predatory bug that predates on a large variety of prey, including thrips, aphids, whiteflies, mites (incl. spider mites), psyllids and the eggs of larger insects such as butterflies and moths. Orius can also sustain itself on pollen. so i'll go shopping 2moro to get a few flowering plants with alot of pollen to back them up.. and will try to keep them going into the next round of somango when i get my hydroponic system back up in running.

just a few random bud shots and a few of the black domina x cheese plants before harvesting

black domina x cheese:
P1030568.JPG

P1030567.JPG

P1030566.JPG

P1030563.JPG

P1030562.JPG

P1030561.JPG

P1030559.JPG

somango x critical:
P1030552.JPG

P1030551.JPG

P1030549.JPG

P10305481.JPG

P10305471.JPG

P1030546.JPG

P1030545.JPG

black domina x cheese:
P1030544.JPG

P1030543.JPG

P1030542.JPG

P1030540.JPG

P10305391.JPG

now... time for a J!! :ganjamon:

Nice ,nice,nice bro looks yummy. What kind of yeild ya get per plant cuz?.
I got got me some e mites from that site to clean up my mothers and veg room.
Looking nice bro wish I could have given ya a hand to trim ha,my turn next week

Just sitting here watching the news bro and they say nz might be de criminalise weed .hope so

Nice ,nice,nice bro looks yummy. What kind of yeild ya get per plant cuz?.
I got got me some e mites from that site to clean up my mothers and veg room.
Looking nice bro wish I could have given ya a hand to trim ha,my turn next week

Just sitting here watching the news bro and they say nz might be de criminalise weed .hope so

cher cher bro! this pheno of the black domina isnt a heavy yielder but certainly makes up for it in indica type stone- heavy kick to the arse which leaves ya on the couch thinking about making a coffee for several hours ;) i'll upload a few shots of the last two plants trimmed up and on the scales bro.

awesome on the E-mites! ive used them in the past and they are awesome with spider mites.. if you have a heavy infestation, and depending on the size of your room, how many plants you have etc will kinda determine how many E-mites you might need.. they are great at the early stages of infestation but work equally well in heavier infestations- you might just need a few more of them to get on top of the fuckers.

haha yeah bro- trimming is always a grind lol... but the scissor hash and the ole black finger hash certainly makes up for the grind :) this time round ive actually set aside ALL of my smaller buds and lower popcorn for edibles.. my mate has been baking up a storm the last few weeks- as ive been giving her all of my older trim thats been taking up the freezer space- and ma missus has been on my case about making room for actual food LOL ive been hitting the spaceballs and fudge and tbh have prolly had only 1 or 2 J's in the last week! 2 spaceballs and im done and well medicated for 4-6 hours! even though it might take an hour to digest and kick in.. it's so fucking great to be able to mix it up a bit with bubbles hash, edibles, smoke etc.. i could never imagine not growing and having this freedom brother.

bro, if it becomes decriminlized.. even legalized.. that's us! let's start a co-op and open some dispensaries :) im keen 100%

hope the cyclone didnt spoil ya weekend bro, i'll ttyl

*time for a jamesons ;)*

:thumb::bravo:Good Job looks like some mighty fine smoke you got there Alkhemist. How hard is Black Dommina to grow??:peace:

heya Harley! ltns brother- hope life has been treating ya well!

well, this pheno of black domina x cheese is extremely easy to grow.. i would very much like to get a few 'pure' black domina beans and try for a heavier yielder/sativa dominant pheno but all in all the smoke is exceptional and hits ya hard. i smoked half a J 2 nights ago and got the ole 'feeling like my legs were taking a ride on an elevator' feeling loL even though my body was on its own buzz from my legs ;) i would recommend the black domina strain Harley- and this hybrid is quite awesome.. although i personally need a heavier cash cropper as it all goes on my family and puts food on the table and pays the bills etc. sometime in the near future- after persuading my cook, i will have another cave space i can dedicate to low yielding/exceptional smoke type of flavours.

good to see ya stopping by brother, take care of yerself and don't be a stranger :)
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom