Hi all I know this is a very old thread, my girls going down have all started changing purple along the outside, the leaves are all purple the very first set on my first plants leaves have gone white and now the tips are going white. Is this a Calmag issue or a phosphorus issue? IV just been using tap water at 5.8-6.5 every couple of days and I thought this was an issue but everyone's assured me it's fine and now I'm saying bullshit something's wrong. I put a very tiny amount of PK top up in 2ltrs of water and shared amongst all 3, and by small I mean .6ml in the 2 ltrs of water to try help them out but IV been given answers from all over and I can only see a phosphorus issue...
IMG_20191229_144606.jpg
IMG_20200101_165722.jpg
IMG_20191231_145333.jpg

The strain of the full purple one above is NYC diesel auto from advanced seeds x2 and the other more developed one is NL auto from seedsman's. The whole thing has an outlining of purple and purple spots on them in random places with dry leaves and red stems... Any help please as if I need to flush out the pk I'll need to know asap

Cheers

Hi all I know this is a very old thread, my girls going down have all started changing purple along the outside, the leaves are all purple the very first set on my first plants leaves have gone white and now the tips are going white. Is this a Calmag issue or a phosphorus issue? IV just been using tap water at 5.8-6.5 every couple of days and I thought this was an issue but everyone's assured me it's fine and now I'm saying bullshit something's wrong. I put a very tiny amount of PK top up in 2ltrs of water and shared amongst all 3, and by small I mean .6ml in the 2 ltrs of water to try help them out but IV been given answers from all over and I can only see a phosphorus issue...
IMG_20191229_144606.jpg
IMG_20200101_165722.jpg
IMG_20191231_145333.jpg

The strain of the full purple one above is NYC diesel auto from advanced seeds x2 and the other more developed one is NL auto from seedsman's. The whole thing has an outlining of purple and purple spots on them in random places with dry leaves and red stems... Any help please as if I need to flush out the pk I'll need to know asap

Cheers
looks small enough that it should still be getting everything it needs from the first little round leaves. try get some pics under a regular light and someone will be able to tell you what's up.

Here they are, the more advanced green sprout is the northern lights and the other two are the same strain with purple dots and red stems. One of them is full purple
IMG_20200102_121709.jpg
IMG_20200102_121705.jpg
this one above is the NL
IMG_20200102_121702.jpg
looks a little less purple today but I don't want to flood it with more chemicals. You can see on the left the first set of leaves went white and dry prior to the PK top up

Back
Top Bottom