Redneck's First Major Grow On A Budget - Super OG Kush - Blueberry - Purple Kush

420-magazine-mobile766425947.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1533570194.jpg

Starting to stack up nicely.... 24 days into flower

Nasty storm came thru last night an knocked my power out.... hour an a half late right now.... hopefully it doesn't mess em up to badly

Chopped down my og kush plant tonight....gonna chop the other two purple kush plants on Friday.... can't wait to start my second run

Went through and chop down both Purple Kush plants but only the big nugs and I got 154 grams wet.... going to let the rest go for another week or two and then cut them both

Hey Cody I'm here late, sorry. Can't wait for the smoke report and some dried nug pics!

Ok so here's the last bit of my 3 part harvest....136g off 3 plants... smokes pretty good from what i hear tho i can't smoke myself (job)...the first batch (main colas) smelled killer after chop but not so much after cure.... second batch smelled fruitier if that's even a word lol during chop an cure an the third batch i just trimmed off of the stems tonight after it dried for 6 days an my fingers smell like straight up citrus but buds just smell like really good crippy.... I'm Happy with it...hopefully this next grow will be better. A big thanks goes out to all who helped me with this run... much love an appreciation

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom