15x BXEB-L0560Z 2′ Strips

1x Mean Well HLG-320H-20B Driver

1x 100K Ohm Potentiometer for Dimming

15x 24" by 1" Heat Sinks

1x Roll of Thermal Tape, 20mm x 25m

1x LLT L20 Waterproof Power Connector for Driver AC Connection

20 ft hookup wire

25x 5-Conductor Wagos

I'll pick up the materials to build the frame locally.

System Specs:

Type: C.V./Parallel

Diode Count: 1680

System Voltage: 19.6V

System Current: 15,000mA

System Power: 294W

Lumen Estimate (3000K): 50,400

Efficacy: 171 lm/w

I know lumens isn't the greatest measurement to use, but close to 3 times the lumens for about half the watts i'm currently drawing (528 to 294).

Tell her you’re going to take up fishing so you’ll need at least $20,000 for a bass boat and a $40,000 truck to haul it with. Then you’ll need another $20,000 for boating gear and fishing equipment. The $400 you need for a new light will look like a bargain. :laugh:

Got a $5000 boat and tow it with a $2000 2001 Honda Odyssey with 250,000 miles on it, but yeah, just put $400 in it between 2 new seats, new cover, and replaced one of the trolling motor batteries.

Got a $5000 boat and tow it with a $2000 2001 Honda Odyssey with 250,000 miles on it, but yeah, just put $400 in it between 2 new seats, new cover, and replaced one of the trolling motor batteries.

Lmao my girlfsaid the same exact thing to me the other day when i ordered shit for my grow op lol i told her well we cud go back to payn 300 an oz and usually its crap atleast compared to what i grow lol if i wana pay 350 for a dude tht goes to colarado n gets from a dispensary he lives near but then im payn a shit ton and its only some times that it tastes better then my homegrown. And then i only can afford about 2 or 3 ounces a month of tht its jus to expensive and then after i get it im pissd i wasted the money lol. So after tht she was like ok i spose then she picked out some more cloth pots for me but theywere to small so i didnt get them but it was the thought tht counted. But yea man im excited to see hlw the light build works out for u. Idk what would work better getting another perfect sun dwarf star for like 450 to 500 usd or timber gear cob setup not sure price but i think its close to same or if i shud jus buck up and try an build my own setup?? Jus wondering which lights work better does any1 have any info on the matter??

Idk what would work better getting another perfect sun dwarf star for like 450 to 500 usd or timber gear cob setup not sure price but i think its close to same or if i shud jus buck up and try an build my own setup?? Jus wondering which lights work better does any1 have any info on the matter

i am in the exact same boat... I dont like playing with electricity... But i want the best bang for my buck... any info helps...

speaking of boats, try having your lady into horses... I could buy a new boat every year lmao

i am in the exact same boat... I dont like playing with electricity... But i want the best bang for my buck... any info helps...

speaking of boats, try having your lady into horses... I could buy a new boat every year lmao

I'm pretty good at the DIY thing. Was glad I found a build sheet to go by though. I didn't have to figure out what driver goes with what lights. Just order parts and assemble.

I did the horse thing in my late teens and early 20's. Showed on the Quarter Horse circuit. Yes you can run through some cash in a hurry.

Very intense full spectrum light with reduced heat and power consumption. They’re light weight and much thinner than conventional leds. I would look up LedGardener on YouTube he has several videos on diy assembly and the technical info on the components.

could you elaborate why? Or point me in the direction of an article of some sorts explaining the difference haha

One explanation I saw said the Quantum board is similar to a COB but it's spread out over a larger area, making the Quantum board easier to cool and better coverage. Using that same principal, strips could potentially give more even coverage than a Quantum board. One of the other drawbacks that weighed on my decission is that Quantum boards are a proprietary product, so there isn't a lot of competition to drive their price down.

Very intense full spectrum light with reduced heat and power consumption. They’re light weight and much thinner than conventional leds. I would look up LedGardener on YouTube he has several videos on diy assembly and the technical info on the components.
One explanation I saw said the Quantum board is similar to a COB but it's spread out over a larger area, making the Quantum board easier to cool and better coverage. Using that same principal, strips could potentially give more even coverage than a Quantum board. One of the other drawbacks that weighed on my decission is that Quantum boards are a proprietary product, so there isn't a lot of competition to drive their price down.

awesome thank you guys! Have some more learning to do! Look forward to seeing your build/results! Thanks for the article!

Dad said never buy anything that eats when you sleep. Lol good advise!

smart man your dad is! Lol she started out western, but we do hunter/jumpers now. Its addicting, almost as bad as a seed addiction, actually its worse... If only poop was worth as much as gold lol

Oh shit my grandparents raised and bred show horses so i know all about the money tht can go into tht not to mention all the dam work lol so yeah i wud way rather grow this great plant lol

[QUOTE="Pjs420,
smart man your dad is! Lol she started out western, but we do hunter/jumpers now. Its addicting, almost as bad as a seed addiction, actually its worse... If only poop was worth as much as gold lol[/QUOTE]

Lol well depending on the poo it mite be haha cuz i seen some bat shit in a small dam bag for like 30 or 40 bux so pretty expensive maybe not as much as gold but still alot for shit lol

Harvest day for 3 of the 4. The Ice Cool surprised me. Last time I grew it it came out minty. This one has a very fruity smell. The Purple Kuah smells like grapes and cloves. The Blueberry Kush has a Blueberry scent to her. They all are pleasing to the nose.

Purple Kush

Blueberry Kush

Ice Cool

Harvest

Lone Ice Cool left

Back
Top Bottom