Farside05's Super Secret Weed Feed Grow

Don't wanna get my ass kicked during the comparitive grow. Penny's gonna be using the same nute strategy and he's got me outgunned on the lighting...lol

Lol yea but 2 of mine are taking their dear sweet time so we’ll see in a couple more weeks. I just hope these Dyna-gro nutes work well because it’s a pretty simple lineup.

I know right me 2 shit ill be watching it really close considering ill be using it as well lmao. N hell yeah its simple 2 bottles mix set ph to 6.2 and go. Its so simple i wuda thought it wudnt be that great but lookn at farsides previous girls shows im clearly wrong lol. And thanx pw for telln me bout the light tutorial on the tube.

Let it get to 6 nodes then top back to 4th node then remove 1rst and 2nd nodes. Your left with 4 arms that I’ll top for 8 arms. Lst the branches outward and let the center grow up to make for several colas all the same height.

Let it get to 6 nodes then top back to 4th node then remove 1rst and 2nd nodes. Your left with 4 arms that I’ll top for 8 arms. Lst the branches outward and let the center grow up to make for several colas all the same height.
@Blazinjones I’ll be trying this very soon myself on my current journal first time lol

:bong:

Hmm well sounds like it will be a beast of a girl after all tht training. I hope it works out like ur wanting. Ill have to give it a try with one of my photo girls and see if tht will help me get a more even canopy i can never get a flat one like some people get. But thts ok ill jus keep tryn an maybe this way will be it who knows lol.

Well I’m not sure if it will supply enough PK in flower. I’ll be doing coco and probably a quad line

The increase in Pro Tekt during flower helps with the extra K. Its a Silica supplement, but also has extra K in it. As for the P, sources say they really don't need that much. The over application of P has its roots in outdoor growing/farming. Supposedly P doesn't stay in the root zone long and leaches deep into the soil. Since we are indoors in pots, the P doesn't get a chance to escape, so you don't have to over apply it. The super secret weed feed recipe had even less P n it that the Foliage Pro (12-2-12 vs 9-3-6). I did do a grow where I added a Touch of Mag Pro to supplement P (and sulpher, where the Dyna Grow dude says aroma and flavor come from). Don't know that I saw any real difference. Mag Pro is very acidic though and did cut down on the amount of pH down I had to use, so that didn't hurt anything. If you are concerned, you can get a tiny bottle of it (8 oz) since you only use 1/4 tsp per feeding.

Back
Top Bottom