Farside05's Super Secret Weed Feed Grow

That’s all you need!

Just counted. 32 Mason jars, they aren't all completely full. Plus a crop in the tent that will harvest in the next month. I say that's probably more than I need... LMAO. I don't have a drug problem. I have a growing problem. I can't stop myself from popping seeds.

The schedule looks like this. Its laid out for photos but basically you just follow it 'till an auto is ready for harvest. For the last week before harvest I usually drop back to week 2's feed rate.

Oh wait i thought u told me it was jus foliage pro and protekt but there is magpro and bloom on here so will i need mre then the 2 bottles i jus ordered?

Oh wait i thought u told me it was jus foliage pro and protekt but there is magpro and bloom on here so will i need mre then the 2 bottles i jus ordered?

Every Dyna Gro product is listed in the chart but you'll only see values for 2 products. All the others are greened in showing not using them.

Every Dyna Gro product is listed in the chart but you'll only see values for 2 products. All the others are greened in showing not using them.

Oh lol duh shuda payed mre attention lol. But yea got some exciting news i ordered the dyna gro nutes so if u still have some when mine show up we should do a side by side grow n see which ones get done first or whatever lol

I’m waiting for seeds for the comparative grow then I’ll fire up the tent.

That should be an excellent test bed. You enter both of those comparitives or just one? I considered but already have seeds for the next and know what I want to put back in the tent. Trainwreck and Fruit Punch.

Oh lol duh shuda payed mre attention lol. But yea got some exciting news i ordered the dyna gro nutes so if u still have some when mine show up we should do a side by side grow n see which ones get done first or whatever lol

I'll be harvesting mid June then on vacation to Mexico for a week. Next run will probably start first week of July'ish. You and Penny may be ahead of me by a couple weeks.

Just the Brooklyn Sunrise

She sounds interesting although I think I recall it saying somewhere that it's an XL plant and I try to stay with smaller strains due to my smaller sized tent.

She sounds interesting although I think I recall it saying somewhere that it's an XL plant and I try to stay with smaller strains due to my smaller sized tent.

Yea i jus flipped my strawberry cake tree lmao i had to rig up my closet jus to hav a spot big enuf for her haha but yea man i run alot of autos now so if when ur ready to do ur next run is it guna be autos or photos or do u do both?? Cuz i can jus make sure i clear out a spot if its a photo for around then to be able 2 start one or if its an auto then i always got room for those i keep a spare spot available jus incase i wana do another auto lol

I'll be doing Autos again next round. I have a couple Heavyweight Fruit Punch that I want to try, along with at least one Sweet Trainwreck (aka Squirrel Soul). Other options, Critical +, Northern Lights, Blueberry, Blueberry Kush, Purple Kush, Cream Caramel, White Cheese or Delicious Candy. Candy might have the best shot since I haven't grown her before, but the Squirrel Soul is my favorite effect so I may end up with 2 of her. You can never have enough giggle medicine.

Back
Top Bottom