Farside05's Super Secret Weed Feed Grow

Good to have you King. I try to come up with a theme for each grow and a catchy headline to rope people in. Maybe for the next grow I should title it "Free seeds, apply within". I bet that would draw some traffic..lol
Haha free seeds follow me please lol.

Nice :rofl::rofl:

Dam bro i caught up with the grow an man those r some great looking girls my autos in soil would always stunt on me lol but those look great man n good job with the Michigan powder tht stuff looked to work pretty good. Also when ever i grew any purple kush altho they were photo not auto they wud claw up on me and if i had ANY light leaks they wud slightly reveg on me but amazing fruity smell tho i remember it actually smelling purple lol n tht was from crop king seeds actually it was my first order of seeds i bought ever now im ordering when ever i can hahaha

Dam bro i caught up with the grow an man those r some great looking girls my autos in soil would always stunt on me lol but those look great man n good job with the Michigan powder tht stuff looked to work pretty good. Also when ever i grew any purple kush altho they were photo not auto they wud claw up on me and if i had ANY light leaks they wud slightly reveg on me but amazing fruity smell tho i remember it actually smelling purple lol n tht was from crop king seeds actually it was my first order of seeds i bought ever now im ordering when ever i can hahaha

Don't be a stranger. I've seen where the Crop King Purple Kush is a fickle bitch in a number of other threads. This is from Buddha instead, but she also doesn't seem to have the most robust genetics. I know what you mean about smelling purple. This thing doesn't smell like weed at all. Excited to see what it tastes like. Years ago my buddy had some Purple Urkle that smelled more like incense when burning. Hoping its somewhere close to that.

It took me about 3 grows with autos before I had an idea of what I was doing. Ended up with a lot of stunted plants. Auto's aren't real forgiving. You mess something up in those first few weeks and you have runts. Last time I grew Ice Cool was one of those times. Got maybe 10 grams off of it and it turned out to be the wife's favorite. I like it too because it makes her super horny. lol This time I should be able to keep her supplied for quite a while between the two. If you get the auto game down though, its enjoyable and fast paced. You can fill a lot of jars, with a lot of different strains, in a short period of time.

Don't be a stranger. I've seen where the Crop King Purple Kush is a fickle bitch in a number of other threads. This is from Buddha instead, but she also doesn't seem to have the most robust genetics. I know what you mean about smelling purple. This thing doesn't smell like weed at all. Excited to see what it tastes like. Years ago my buddy had some Purple Urkle that smelled more like incense when burning. Hoping its somewhere close to that.

It took me about 3 grows with autos before I had an idea of what I was doing. Ended up with a lot of stunted plants. Auto's aren't real forgiving. You mess something up in those first few weeks and you have runts. Last time I grew Ice Cool was one of those times. Got maybe 10 grams off of it and it turned out to be the wife's favorite. I like it too because it makes her super horny. lol This time I should be able to keep her supplied for quite a while between the two. If you get the auto game down though, its enjoyable and fast paced. You can fill a lot of jars, with a lot of different strains, in a short period of time.

Lmao the wifes fav to funny i have tht same effect with the black domina for my girlfriend ha so definitely make sure i got enuf of tht supplied also y i fogured id use it to make my strain n c if i can improve that effect lol

Split 7 gallons between the girls yesterday AM. Dialed back the feed to 90 ppm Nitrogen. These strains definitely didn't get as big as the last auto grow I did. I don't blame it on the fertilizer, I believe it's more the genetics of the strains.

Ice Cools

Blueberry Kush

Purple Kush

Buds

Group

Split 7 gallons between the girls yesterday AM. Dialed back the feed to 90 ppm Nitrogen. These strains definitely didn't get as big as the last auto grow I did. I don't blame it on the fertilizer, I believe it's more the genetics of the strains.

Ice Cools

Blueberry Kush

Purple Kush

Buds

Group

Dam bro those look great nice job man ur rockn those autos in the soil i cant wait till i understand my growing better so i dnt always gotta ask u wen sumthn goes wrong or comes up lol but yea man u sure no what ur doin lol n man even my garden is lookn better since u got involved lmao hahagreat job tho lookn great brotha namaste

Dam bro those look great nice job man ur rockn those autos in the soil i cant wait till i understand my growing better so i dnt always gotta ask u wen sumthn goes wrong or comes up lol but yea man u sure no what ur doin lol n man even my garden is lookn better since u got involved lmao hahagreat job tho lookn great brotha namaste

You have any auto beans on hand? I'd love for you to try my Dyna Gro Foliage Pro with Pro Mix feeding regiment in a 3 to 5 gallon pot. Not that it won't work for photos. It would just be a faster experiment with autos. The Foliage Pro is pretty cheap to try. $9 for a little 8 oz bottle that will take a couple plants from start to finish. The quart bottles is more economical though. 4 time as much as the 8 oz bottle but only $21.

You have any auto beans on hand? I'd love for you to try my Dyna Gro Foliage Pro with Pro Mix feeding regiment in a 3 to 5 gallon pot. Not that it won't work for photos. It would just be a faster experiment with autos. The Foliage Pro is pretty cheap to try. $9 for a little 8 oz bottle that will take a couple plants from start to finish. The quart bottles is more economical though. 4 time as much as the 8 oz bottle but only $21.

Well shit i got a ton of auto beans right now lol n i am trying to make more so i will be able 2 try out that method for sure jus im broke right now lol so its guna have 2 wait till next payday

Lmao the wifes fav to funny i have tht same effect with the black domina for my girlfriend ha so definitely make sure i got enuf of tht supplied also y i fogured id use it to make my strain n c if i can improve that effect lol
Good to know I’m growing afghani kush x black domina female got one any ways named pennywise good to know ✊

Good to know I’m growing afghani kush x black domina female got one any ways named pennywise good to know ✊
Lol nice yea tht black domina is in alot of crosses its some fire thts for sure n speaking of beans i jus got my seed order of barneys farm cbd critical cure and the master kush N blue cheese then last but not least lol some kilimanjaro cant wait to stsrt one of these beans man

Lol nice yea tht black domina is in alot of crosses its some fire thts for sure n speaking of beans i jus got my seed order of barneys farm cbd critical cure and the master kush N blue cheese then last but not least lol some kilimanjaro cant wait to stsrt one of these beans man
Good little line up for sure anything g critical I’m sold on I got some cbd Strains on route

I want all the seeds but don’t have the space :passitleft::passitleft:

Good little line up for sure anything g critical I’m sold on I got some cbd Strains on route

I want all the seeds but don’t have the space :passitleft::passitleft:

Lol right i know what u mean im trying to dail in my perpetual grow alil better still getting the swing of autos from photos but i gotta keep telling myself i need room for a few soil girls still atleast 2 r3 but would like 4 then atleast 6 to 8 hydro buckets but wud like 10 just dont have room lol ill prolly be able 2 keep my new tent for 3 soil girls in like 10 gal cloth pots should do fine and then my veg area i can do my hydro rdwc setup which i will finish making once the dam parts show up its taking forever but for now i got some regular dwc buckets with airstones going and tht is working out ok but i know i can get it better with my rdwc but still i only got room for about 6 buckets or so with rdwc but i mite have room for a single bucket or 2 idk yet ill have 2 see once i setup my rdwc what im working with for space. All i know for certain is tht im keeping some girls going in the promix setup to use up my remo nutes then im guna try farsides method of a dyna gro series which is only 2 bottles so tht sounds nice lol n see what i can come up with for that.

Just rem
Lol right i know what u mean im trying to dail in my perpetual grow alil better still getting the swing of autos from photos but i gotta keep telling myself i need room for a few soil girls still atleast 2 r3 but would like 4 then atleast 6 to 8 hydro buckets but wud like 10 just dont have room lol ill prolly be able 2 keep my new tent for 3 soil girls in like 10 gal cloth pots should do fine and then my veg area i can do my hydro rdwc setup which i will finish making once the dam parts show up its taking forever but for now i got some regular dwc buckets with airstones going and tht is working out ok but i know i can get it better with my rdwc but still i only got room for about 6 buckets or so with rdwc but i mite have room for a single bucket or 2 idk yet ill have 2 see once i setup my rdwc what im working with for space. All i know for certain is tht im keeping some girls going in the promix setup to use up my remo nutes then im guna try farsides method of a dyna gro series which is only 2 bottles so tht sounds nice lol n see what i can come up with for that.
autos no need to run them over 800-1000 ppm peak . Or no more then just over half dose bit start at 1/4 for veg cruise and then once you see stretch or pistils stop grow or reduce nitro intake a bit more pk less nitro . You got this

autos no need to run them over 800-1000 ppm peak . Or no more then just over half dose bit start at 1/4 for veg cruise and then once you see stretch or pistils stop grow or reduce nitro intake a bit more pk less nitro . You got this

Mine top out at about 500 ppm/1.0 EC and I never cut the N, don't boost P, and add just a bit of K. The theory is based on tissue samples. Big Mike from Advanced Nutrients talks about it in this video between 3:45 and 4:30. Not that I am a fan of him or his products. Frankly he goes on to contradict a lot of the scientific evidence sitting in front of him in an effort to sell product.

Mine top out at about 500 ppm/1.0 EC and I never cut the N, don't boost P, and add just a bit of K. The theory is based on tissue samples. Big Mike from Advanced Nutrients talks about it in this video between 3:45 and 4:30. Not that I am a fan of him or his products. Frankly he goes on to contradict a lot of the scientific evidence sitting in front of him in an effort to sell product.

Good link man

That was interesting to say the least!

The study/tissue analysis was done 15 years ago. I'm sure Big Mike has a much nicer crib now, if they were to be filming at his kitchen table again.

Back
Top Bottom