Farside05's Super Secret Weed Feed Grow

Plants are starting to put on some heigth. Purple Kush is still the weakling of the group. May only get 3 tops out of her. Blueberry Kush looks promising. Ice Cools don't look like they are going to have lots of tops but could have some big main colas. I've been dead wrong on my assessments at this stage before. Time will tell.

A few pics during lights out. The Ice Cools are like the last time I grew it. Extremely sturdy and favoring a single cola. Blueberry Kush has quite a few lower branches so today I started bowl training her to spread her apart. There is already a change in her from the morning when I tied her down. Probably wasn't the best idea to use yellow pipe cleaners on her for LST. It makes her look as if she has a few yellow leafs and that is not the case. They are all green an perfect. Purple Kush, well she is just a runt. Either the genetics aren't that great or its just a bad example. I have one more seed of it. I guess Ill find out on the next grow that should start in July.

Happy 420 everyone. I celebrated a day early. Yesterday I had a little Blueberry to relax the back while doing housework, and the family and I had some Sweet Trainwreck and watched Bridesmaids last night and laughed our asses off. We've all seen it hundreds of times but the Trainwreck is great for a case of the gigs.

Happy 420 friend. I start celebrating in a few hours home from work. Any suggestions? Been munching on some edibles I made tho in preparation;)

Do you recall the Cajun Chef that used to have a cooking show on TV. His advice is appropriate to the situation. When someone asked him "What kind of wine do you drink with that?". He replied, "What kind you got?". Smoke, eat, vape, etc whatever you have on hand. I'm sure it will work out in the end.

Do you recall the Cajun Chef that used to have a cooking show on TV. His advice is appropriate to the situation. When someone asked him "What kind of wine do you drink with that?". He replied, "What kind you got?". Smoke, eat, vape, etc whatever you have on hand. I'm sure it will work out in the end.
Brilliant I went with buying the ted movies and this 4.20 inch joint

4 weeks since the Jiffy plugs went into 5 gallon pots. They are starting to stretch some. Seem on pace comparing them to my last auto grow. Purple Kush sure is ugly. Not much to look at. The Ice Cools are fat and leafy. I'll have sone defoliating to do on them but I'll wait a bit longer before plucking anything. Blueberry Kush hasnt done too much since I spread her out a few days ago.

Everyone got a gallon of feed this AM. The Ice Cools are the biggest of the girls. Very leafy. Still don't want to remove a lot of leafs until they stretch more.

The Blueberry hasn't put on a lot of height but she's spread out and ready if it happens.

Purple Kush. Still an ugly duckling. Her breeders specs don't show that she's gonna be a big yielders but I hope what she puts out is quality. You can see some purple color starting. The start of her buds are purple and some is coming into her leafs.

Group photo

Split 6 gallons between the 4 plants. That's still not enough to get run off. Feed is 4 tsp S S.W.F., 1 tsp Clean Kelp, 3/4 tsp Pro Tekt, and 1/2 tsp pH Down to get it to 6.0. Next week I'll start throwing some Botanicare Sweet at them too.

I hate taking pics with the lights off because they always look so sad, but the other option is blurple. The rounder of the Ice Cools is starting to stretch more. Her buds seem behind the others do I'm sure she'll take longer to finish. The Blueberry Kush isn't putting on much more size but is starting to stack buds. Purple Kush is still a runt but I'm loving the color.

Ice Cool

Blueberry Kush

Purple Kush

Group

She has even more color this morning. Hoping for at least 1 big cola out of her. Breeder specs say max 50-60g per plant so her genetics were never gonna produce a monster sized plant.

I'm hoping she ends up sugar coated. Color and frosty makes for nice pictures. I know I've cast a vote or two for "of the month" plants and nugs with that combo.

I ended up semi flushing my Purple Kush this AM. She was starting to show some clawing, which is an issue I've never had before. In my 5 gallon pot I ran 4 gallons through her. After about a gallon and a half I had run off (since she was still damp from a watering a couple days ago). The next 2 1/2 was to rinse things out. I ran a weak feed solution (2/3 strength) through it the whole 4 gallons. Either Super Secret Weed Feed is more prone to build up since I haven't had that issue before at these feed rates, or the Purple Kush just has a sensitive stomach. Her sisters still all look fine but I'll be keeping a watchful eye.

Back
Top Bottom