Farside05's Super Secret Weed Feed Grow

2 Sweet Seeds Ice Cool, Buddha's Purple Kush, and Nirvana's Blueberry Kush. The little flags behind the plants have abbreviations on which is which.
I love all of the blueberries. Blueberry Kush from Nirvana sounds like something that needs to be added to the collection. LOL

The Blueberry I grew from Zambeza is a great smoke but doesn't seem very potent. Although I've had a few strains that didn't initially trip my trigger, but after they sat in a jar for a year, lit up my world. The Zambeza Blueberry is a Blueberry/Northern Lights cross, just like Nirvana's Blue Mystic. Nirvana claims their Blueberry Kush is for people that want more Blueberry flavor and a more potent strain than their Blue Mystic. Well that was the seller for me. It was exactly what I was looking for. We'll see how it turns out.

The Blueberry I grew from Zambeza is a great smoke but doesn't seem very potent. Although I've had a few strains that didn't initially trip my trigger, but after they sat in a jar for a year, lit up my world. The Zambeza Blueberry is a Blueberry/Northern Lights cross, just like Nirvana's Blue Mystic. Nirvana claims their Blueberry Kush is for people that want more Blueberry flavor and a more potent strain than their Blue Mystic. Well that was the seller for me. It was exactly what I was looking for. We'll see how it turns out.
I think 420's blueberry is a really nice strain. I'm not sure where he got it from though. But their seeds got really expensive after I bought mine. My problem is that a 1 quart jar of weed can last me one year. So after growing the seeds that I have now, there won't be much point me growing more other than just all out greed. LOL

You should see my closet. It looks like a dispensary. LOL. One of these days I'm gonna build a pyramid out if Mason jars and take a picture of it. I grow more as a hobby than need, that and trying to find the best strains for the wife's ailments. I've given away to friends probably more than we've actually consumed, well over a pound. I'm hoping they are enjoying it themselves and not profiting on my generosity.

You should see my closet. It looks like a dispensary. LOL. One of these days I'm gonna build a pyramid out if Mason jars and take a picture of it. I grow more as a hobby than need, that and trying to find the best strains for the wife's ailments. I've given away to friends probably more than we've actually consumed, well over a pound. I'm hoping they are enjoying it themselves and not profiting on my generosity.
I'm too scared to even tell anyone that i grow , or smoke weed even though it is for medical reasons. At one point I had like 15 jars of different cannabis. I finally ended up discarding a lot of it because it would have taken me 10 years to consume all of it. I was trying to keep it small with quality over quantity but my DP Blueberry looks like it is going to be a 4 foot plant by the time it's all over and done with.

The number that know I grow is very limited. The primary benefactors have been my in laws, when my mother in law was getting off the hydros, a buddy I used to work with, he and I used to talk about growing for a couple years before I ever did. He has never grown and just reaps the rewards of my efforts. And then there is the woman that gave my wife her first medical cannabis to try to see if it helped her. It did and that's where this journey began.

The number that know I grow is very limited. The primary benefactors have been my in laws, when my mother in law was getting off the hydros, a buddy I used to work with, he and I used to talk about growing for a couple years before I ever did. He has never grown and just reaps the rewards of my efforts. And then there is the woman that gave my wife her first medical cannabis to try to see if it helped her. It did and that's where this journey began.
I am really happy for you guys farside. Having chronic issues with pain and ailments that constantly affect your life is devastating and you are doing Gods work to help your wife through her struggles. You don't know how many times I have sat and pondered suicide. It is a very scary feeling. You start questioning your sanity wondering how you could actually be thinking these thoughts. I'm glad that you are able to provide some sense of relief for her. My wife hated cannabis and thought that it was a terrible idea to grow it in your house until she saw how it improved my quality of life and eliminated my need to be on legalized heroin. At this point I don't really care if they ever legalize medical dispensaries where I live because I will probably continue to grow cannabis.

4 weeks or so is more my experience too. I'd understand it more if it was just 1 strain, but it's 2 different ones.

Still really tight node spacing. About when I would have considered topping they started showing sex, so I decided not to. I'll probably bend them over some tomorrow.

Looked back at my last auto grow and they showed sex at the same time, so I guess these weren't as early as I thought. Anyway, yesterday I moved on to week 4 feed, 4 tsp Super Secret Weed Feed (120 ppm Nitrogen), 1tsp Kelp, 3/4 tsp ProTekt (Silica). 1 gallon worth each.

Back
Top Bottom