Farside05's Low Dough Auto Grow - White Cheese & Cream Caramel

Starting of week 5, I've upped the feed rate to 5/8 tsp Foliage Pro. Still keeping the Pro Tekt at 1/4 tsp. Everyone got a good soaking with 60 ounces each. The rate of growth is picking up. Today was day 2 of ponytail training. White Cheese 1 looks amazing, she's growing fast and looks very indica, with fat leafs.. Her undergrowth is already responding to pony tailing. Cream Caramel 1 may be working her way out of her funk. The tallest branch looks like it may finally be throwing a regular set of leafs.

Cream Caramel 1 doesn't have a bunch of foliage since she's irregular but she has branched a bit trying to sustain growth. Didn't see a need to pony tail her so I went straight to LST this evening. Tied off two of her branches to the side of the pot.

Changed things up a bit this AM. Based on their current structure, I didn't pony tail either Cream Caramel 2 or White Cheese 1. WC1 has a lot of undergrowth and just needed some leaf tucking to expose the lower foliage to the light better. CC2 I just decided to LST so I bent her over and tied her off. On my last grow I used more of a one size fits all approach and did the same on all the plants. This time I'm giving them their own personal plan based on what method I think will work best given how they are developing.

Some quick mid week photos of what is going on in the tent.

Cream Caramel 1
Cream_Caramel_13.jpg

Cream Caramel 2
Crream_Caramel_2.jpg

White Cheese 1
White_Cheese_13.jpg

White Cheese 2
White_Cheese_23.jpg

:thumb: yeah man, looking great.. I like your updates, just enough time between to see a difference...

I'm not feeling it.. Hopefully get surprised.. She deserves it, for sure, maybe not the photos I've taken though.. Oh well.. Last one I was all nervous and in it to win, I'm easy with this. These buds are nice and lots of them, lol, that's what makes me happy with her... All the best to yours to bud. I'm jealous of the cola... Thought you might have seen into small pots future :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My Critical+ was a nice plant and a trouble free girl. I don't think her pics did her justice either. That's what you get when you're in a hurry. Unfortunately the wife isn't a fan of her taste or effect so her buds will most likely be given away to a friend. Don't think they'll birch about a free 3.5 oz or so. I'm holding out hope for White Cheese 1 as my future contest entrant. That strain has won POTM before and she's off to a good start.

Yeah, I got some white cheese beans in stock because of atrains plant... I'm not into autos though, they might go outdoors latter in the year, don't know...

Seed I can see or just an open calyx. To many scratche on phone to see properly, lol...

Didn't know what you meant at 1st until I looked again at the close up pic. No seed, I think its just a small leaf and an awkward camera angle. If it were some immaculate conception that would produce Audry3 I'd take it though.

Hey farside, are those nugs from that POtM of yours? Oh by the way, she is marvellous. Things are coming along here too, looking good looking healthy.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

The nugs were from last months POTM entry, Sweet Trainwreck. This months POTM entry is Critical +.

Took a couple ounces to a party at a friends house last night from previous grows (about 3/4 oz Trainwreck, 3/4 oz Critical +. and 1/2 oz Northern Lights). It played gangbusters. Of course who complains about free bud. The more experienced smokers were impressed with the crystals, aroma, and the cure. Guess I'm doing something right. On a down note, the wife likes the Ice Cool from the last grow the best. I had said that I wouldn't grow it again because it was a pain in the ass to manicure and was a small plant that didn't produce much. Perhaps it was just that pheno. She says it's the most potent of all the strains I've grown and is awesome to have sex on. Looks like I'll have to grow some more of it in the future then...lol. I'll get some Day 35 pics up later. Looking at the photos from a week ago I'm amazed at the difference. Cream Caramel 2 and White Cheese 1 have taken off and have probably doubled in size. I fed them again this AM at a 5/8 tsp Foliage Pro and 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt rate. I've been ponytailing White Cheese 2 but may move to LST'ing her soon. Both Cream Caramels continue to be LST'd while White Cheese 1 just needs an occasional tuck here and there. Her structure is perfect on her own.

Back
Top Bottom