Farside05's Super Secret Weed Feed Grow

I'll be doing Autos again next round. I have a couple Heavyweight Fruit Punch that I want to try, along with at least one Sweet Trainwreck (aka Squirrel Soul). Other options, Critical +, Northern Lights, Blueberry, Blueberry Kush, Purple Kush, Cream Caramel, White Cheese or Delicious Candy. Candy might have the best shot since I haven't grown her before, but the Squirrel Soul is my favorite effect so I may end up with 2 of her. You can never have enough giggle medicine.

I no what u mean i liked my dark devil auto beans i had for tht lol but i havent been buying any autos since i won the vaults xmas promo auto giveaway ive had a bunch to use n u never know when u mite get a hiden gem so ive been trying to make beens and then i run out of c.s. spray so i hope i atleast got my tangie'matic sprayed enuf but we will see lol

A couple days past the 8 week mark. The biggest Ice Cool is a couple weeks behind the others but is starting to stack buds real good. The other 3 are frosting up nice (photos don't do them justice, they are frostier than they appear) and the buds are getting nice and firm. The Purple Kush has a grape with maybe a hint of clove scent to her. The Blueberry Kush is finally getting just a hint of Blueberry smell to her. All of these girls are pretty low odor with PK being the most noticeable, but since she doesn't really smell like weed, she'd be easier to conceal. The earlier are just starting to cloud up so a couple more weeks to go. Hoping the later Ice Cool gets finished and dried before I go on vacation the end of June.

A couple days past the 8 week mark. The biggest Ice Cool is a couple weeks behind the others but is starting to stack buds real good. The other 3 are frosting up nice (photos don't do them justice, they are frostier than they appear) and the buds are getting nice and firm. The Purple Kush has a grape with maybe a hint of clove scent to her. The Blueberry Kush is finally getting just a hint of Blueberry smell to her. All of these girls are pretty low odor with PK being the most noticeable, but since she doesn't really smell like weed, she'd be easier to conceal. The earlier are just starting to cloud up so a couple more weeks to go. Hoping the later Ice Cool gets finished and dried before I go on vacation the end of June.

Are these the plants ur using the seceret feed with or are these done with protekt n foliage pro? Either way man my god these r some nice looking plants i gotta get me one of those little mini fridges so i can cure my shit cause its so dry up here it goes crispy in a day and a half andif the buds r big they mold on me or atleast my gorilla glue did so now im scared to let them get huge again lol so i cure in the fridge and do a low and slow but i only got one drawer right now n once my bigger plants start getting done i wont be able 2 fit it all in there and when i bring them out the dry up 2 fast so when i go to jar them they dnt have a smell really any ideas on something i can do to help make my buds smell more after done growing??

These are with Super Secret Weed Feed and Pro Tekt but I haven't noticed any significant difference between using SSWF and Foliage Pro. Foliage Pro is easier to me because 1) it's a bit more acidic than SSWF so I have to use less pH Down, and 2) it's more concentrated and the smaller measuring spoon fits in the mouth of the container easier. That's about the only difference I see. The major difference in the SSWF or Foliage Pro program is that you don't ever switch to a bloom feed and the fertilizer is 1 part, not mixing a 2 or 3 part product.

These are with Super Secret Weed Feed and Pro Tekt but I haven't noticed any significant difference between using SSWF and Foliage Pro. Foliage Pro is easier to me because 1) it's a bit more acidic than SSWF so I have to use less pH Down, and 2) it's more concentrated and the smaller measuring spoon fits in the mouth of the container easier. That's about the only difference I see. The major difference in the SSWF or Foliage Pro program is that you don't ever switch to a bloom feed and the fertilizer is 1 part, not mixing a 2 or 3 part product.

So with the foliage pro u will need to switch to a bloom feed during flower??

So with the foliage pro u will need to switch to a bloom feed during flower??

No, just follow the schedule in post 155. I was just pointing out that the difference between using my SSWF or Foliage Pro program doesn't call for switching to bloom nutes like nearly every other feed program suggests. You stick with "grow" nutes the whole time.

No, just follow the schedule in post 155. I was just pointing out that the difference between using my SSWF or Foliage Pro program doesn't call for switching to bloom nutes like nearly every other feed program suggests. You stick with "grow" nutes the whole time.

Oh i got ya i misunderstood u lol i jus got done doing a huge dab of some red poison shater i made so im super high right now lold but yea man im so excited for the dyna gro to show up tht im trying to get another cloth pot so i can set up another seed but i dnt think i have anymore so bnb ill jus have 2 start one ina solo cup or sumthn then after i harvest one of my remo girls i currently have flowering right now i can uppot her into a cloth pot lol

The Foliage Pro is looking better and better the more I look at it.

Hope it works well for you and Blazinjones. Really looking forward to seeing it in action with the Brooklyn Sunrise. It would be cool to lead a revolution. The next grow I'll go back to the FP & PT schedule and title it something like "Easiest Nute Program Ever" and see if I can snare a few more in my web.

Didn't shoot any photos of Purple Kush yesterday. Here's a few of her buds. Also is the daughter's Aloe plant. It was root bound and in a tiny pot and living on the window sill. I transplanted it and it turned completely brown. I though it was a goner. I started feeding it SSWF and it's gone nuts in the last 7 weeks. No way it's fitting on a window sill now.

[QUOTE="farside05, post: 4004157, Also is the daughter's Aloe plant. It was root bound and in a tiny pot and living on the window sill. I transplanted it and it turned completely brown. I though it was a goner. I started feeding it SSWF and it's gone nuts in the last 7 weeks. No way it's fitting on a window sill now.

[/QUOTE]

Dam bro thats a nice strong aloe mine used to look tht good now mine is huge again and i even gave 12 clippings to family this is only alil under half how big it used 2 be lol now its to big for the window sill so i had to move in the table well actually i jus got a bigger kitchen table to set it on lol heres mine

I notice ur aloe plants looks way thicker then mine and healthier looking lol is mine maybe to crunched up should i cut her down again n give the main bigger parts some more room maybe?? Idk but any ideas would be appreciated lol

I'm by no means an aloe expert. I can say that after I started feeding it that the branches (if that's what you call them) got way fatter. They are super plump and juicy now. I'm kinda shocked that it's doing so well sitting in the middle of a room that rarely even has a light bulb on. Just a little natural light that comes in a window that is a good 6 foot away. It hate to see what would happen with good light.

I'm by no means an aloe expert. I can say that after I started feeding it that the branches (if that's what you call them) got way fatter. They are super plump and juicy now. I'm kinda shocked that it's doing so well sitting in the middle of a room that rarely even has a light bulb on. Just a little natural light that comes in a window that is a good 6 foot away. It hate to see what would happen with good light.

From what i heard is they dont like alot of light i had mine outside at first in direct sun n it was dieing off but once i brought it inside it started taking off now jus gets huge as shit n have to keep triming her dwn lol i give alot away for family 2 start growing or whoever really lol

Will probably crop out on 3 of the 4 either later today or tomorrow. I'm having a dilemma, I'm fighting the urge to build a new light for the tent. Ive got a lot of the parts in shopping carts and really wanna push the button so I have everything ready to go for the next grow. Looking at building a 270 watt light using led strips. The light would pay for itself in about 20 months with power savings and should also increase yeilds.

Will probably crop out on 3 of the 4 either later today or tomorrow. I'm having a dilemma, I'm fighting the urge to build a new light for the tent. Ive got a lot of the parts in shopping carts and really wanna push the button so I have everything ready to go for the next grow. Looking at building a 270 watt light using led strips. The light would pay for itself in about 20 months with power savings and should also increase yeilds.

Dam making ur own lights sounds fun. I always wanted to try it out with cob lights and those quantum boards i keep seeing others using and getting extremely great results but im to sketchy about it cuz i have no clue about electricity stuff and i dont wana spend all tht money getting it and then i dont even know how 2 build it haha tht wud be so lame but dam r they worth it lol. So what u thinkn on going with? Cobs or normal led and will it be built using only the led strips?

Dam making ur own lights sounds fun. I always wanted to try it out with cob lights and those quantum boards i keep seeing others using and getting extremely great results but im to sketchy about it cuz i have no clue about electricity stuff and i dont wana spend all tht money getting it and then i dont even know how 2 build it haha tht wud be so lame but dam r they worth it lol. So what u thinkn on going with? Cobs or normal led and will it be built using only the led strips?

Was looking at making the 3x3 model using Bridgelux strips. The costs have went down some since the article so I can build it for about $330.

DIY LED Strip Build Designs for Samsung H-Series, F-Series, Q-Series, and Bridgelux EB Gen.2 - LED Gardener

Back
Top Bottom