Farside05's Super Secret Weed Feed Grow

There wasn't much that wasn't solid. Some of the smaller plants I've had recently but still more than a taste of each strain.

Oh shit my grandparents raised and bred show horses so i know all about the money tht can go into tht not to mention all the dam work lol so yeah i wud way rather grow this great plant lol
[QUOTE="Pjs420,
smart man your dad is! Lol she started out western, but we do hunter/jumpers now. Its addicting, almost as bad as a seed addiction, actually its worse... If only poop was worth as much as gold lol

Lol well depending on the poo it mite be haha cuz i seen some bat shit in a small dam bag for like 30 or 40 bux so pretty expensive maybe not as much as gold but still alot for shit lol[/QUOTE]

i have seen this bat shit you speak of... And its bat shit crazy what people charge for it!.... Im gonna try to make magical horse poop fertilizer ahahahaha... I could sell it to mushroom farmers, but it has to be straight shit, no straw/shavings.. And thats the hard part!

thats awesome your grandparents did show horses... I actually bought my first horse 12hours before my grandpa died.... Bought it before it was born... Then on mothers day out popped a beautiful colt... So nostalgia, i dont think i will ever sell him... Kinda like my gramps is always with me/looking out for me.

farside, that looks like a stellar harvest for you! Atleast keep ya going till the next round! congrats!
:thumb:

so in conclusion.. Which feed do you prefer? Seems you sswf worked out really well

I'm good on inventory. One of these days I'm gonna line up all the jars and take a picture. It may make for a good photo of the month entry.

Although the super secret weed feed worked fine, I'll be going back to Dyna Gro Foliage Pro. In order to turn the SSWF into a liquid I could use more easily, I had to mix it where 1tsp equaled the same strength Foliage Pro is for 1/4tsp. Any stronger and you couldn't get all the SSWF to dissolve. It's easier to get the smaller size measuring spoons into the mouths of containers when mixing up your nutes. The SSWF had more calcium than Foliage Pro but I never saw a benefit. I don't see deficiencies with FP and the extra Calcium didn't seem to make a difference in growth. The SSWF is cost effective. I could get 8 plants from start to finish for like $11 with it.

I’m using 1/2 teaspoon Foliage Pro and 1/2 teaspoon Pro Tekt at the moment.

Well shit hope it works out good for u. Im getting close to jus transplanting my clones into 3 gal cloth pots and start feeding mine the same. I cant find where farside told me what amounts to use for clones but shud i start out with same amount since they r clones and not seedlings?

Yes per gallon

K thanx bro i thought so i jus wasnt able 2 go n look at the bottle right now to confirm lol. But yea man hope ur girls do good with this feed schedule. I cant wait to give it a go ill prolly transplant this weekend and start feeding friday that way everything will match up with my feeding schedule of the other girls altho i spose it dont really matter cause my soil girls all end up getting fed at different times eventually cause some eat more then others or dry up faster or what have ya lol.

Well shit hope it works out good for u. Im getting close to jus transplanting my clones into 3 gal cloth pots and start feeding mine the same. I cant find where farside told me what amounts to use for clones but shud i start out with same amount since they r clones and not seedlings?

I'd think you'd probably be fine with 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) per gallon with your clones. I use 1/4 tsp for germinating seeds and their first 7 days above ground.

I'd think you'd probably be fine with 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) per gallon with your clones. I use 1/4 tsp for germinating seeds and their first 7 days above ground.

Ok so i go with 1/2 tsp per gallon and jus up it by a 1/4

Ok well they r now 23 days old i put them into soil or well promix anyway lol on 5-14-18 but yea i jus uppotted them into a 3 gal. cloth pot and a 5 gal. cloth pot and i used straight promix so i should adjust the ph of these girls to 6.2 right? Jus wondering cuz i got them ready for a feeding and im guna take pics for my new dyna gro journal im guna start in few min here lol

Yeah, I'd start em at 1/2 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt, pH feed to 6.2. in a week, up it to 3/4 tsp Foliage Pro, keep Pro Tekt at 1/4. Week after that, bump the Foliage Pro to 1 tsp, Pro Tekt the same (1/4). Keep that rate until you flip them to bloom. Then keep the Foliage Pro at 1 tsp (unless you see a little leaf tip burn, then back it off) and up the Pro Tekt to 3/4 tsp. Do that until a week before harvest.

Yeah, I'd start em at 1/2 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt, pH feed to 6.2. in a week, up it to 3/4 tsp Foliage Pro, keep Pro Tekt at 1/4. Week after that, bump the Foliage Pro to 1 tsp, Pro Tekt the same (1/4). Keep that rate until you flip them to bloom. Then keep the Foliage Pro at 1 tsp (unless you see a little leaf tip burn, then back it off) and up the Pro Tekt to 3/4 tsp. Do that until a week before harvest.

Ok well shit i must have misunderstood u at first i thought u said it was ok for both the pro-tekt and the foilage pro to be at 2.5 ml per gal. Of water so thts what i jus fed them n set the ph to 6.2 think they will be ok or did i possibly fry them?

I don't think equal parts of Foliage Pro and Pro Tekt will hurt them at all. As a matter of fact I think that's the route Pennywise is trying.

I personally went with lower doses initially for several reasons.

1 - to try to keep the NPK ratios more in line with what I was shooting for. Pro Tekt is very high pH in nature so you have to counteract it with more pH down to off set that higher pH. Most pH down has a good amount of P in it and it was throwing my ratios off.

2 - the Silica in Pro Tekt does what it's meant to do extremely well, and that's thicken stems. It makes for a very sturdy plant but early on I find having the branches a little more flexible makes for easier LST training.

3 - I'm using the extra K in Pro Tekt to supplement Potassium in bloom.

Whichever route you take I think you'll be fine.

I may back off on the Pro Tekt just to make ph’ing easier.

I can imagine it's been taking a lot of pH down for you since you've been running sub 6.0.

Back
Top Bottom