Remember the First Time You Got High?

first time i got high was when i was 14 although it took a lot of smoking cuz we would smoke regs(boogs) n it would never really do anything to me. Once we started getting hydro damn i would laugh and laugh and laugh and the next day i'd have 12 pack abs. Mostly we'd skateboard chill at a friends house watch tv and just joke around, munch out, cure our cottonmouth wit some drinks, it was good times.

Oh man it was terrible. My friend had some terrible brass pipe with probably the worst schwag ever and we smoked in in like 20 degree weather outside. I didn't get high at all and everyone else acted like they were high.

I guess I was about 12 so I guess it is expected. A few years later I really got into the culture and social aspects of it and enjoyed smoking much more after I really learned what I was doing. Plus we were older, so smoking inside was a nice bonus. ;)

There has to be other people that have similar bad first times. Haha.

We were having all the local bands in the town play off against each other at the highschool one night. I really wanted to try getitng high, so I bought my own weed lol. I didn't know how to smoke it, so i went with my friend who had smoked before and owned a pipe. We smoked and he said he was blazed, I kinda felt weird, but prolly from coughing so much. We had smoked in the woods right beside the school, so we walked to the audatorim, while walkig i noticed i felt a tad bit different.

Next thing i remember besides entering the school was sititng in my chair in the audatorium and "Waking Up" from what I thought was a dream. I was so incredibly high i couldn't beleive it, I forgot how to work the sink in the bathroom and got panicked and ran. About 2 hours later when I was able to somewhat function, all i could think was----"Man, ive been missing out"

the first time i smoked weed i hadn't even had a cigarette yet, i was only 10!
i was hanging out at the neighbourhood park with some friends. my friend's older brother (i think he was 14?) came up with a little ziploc bag and a home-made steamroller. he taught us how to hit it, but i don't think i inhaled. i didn't feel high, but i had cotton mouth pretty bad.

but the first time i actually felt HIGH, i was probably 13 or 14.
i was hanging out at a friend's apartment, and another friend (coinncidentally a neighbour) stopped in with a little bowl in his bullet pipe. three of us snuck off and clambaked another friend's car. by this time, i had been smoking cigarettes a while and knew to inhale. i took one hit, and i couldn't stop coughing after that all the way back to the apartment. i remember lying down on the floor, feeling completely numb and watching everything in slow motion. after a while i puked, but still felt really high.

i was trying to concentrate on what everyone else was saying, because they were all sober and i didn't want to make a fool out of myself. but one of the friends i smoked with kept cracking me up by imitating the voices of the teachers on charlie brown, saying, "i know that's all you hear right now, wahwahwahwahwahwah." ever since then it's been an inside joke between us. good times.

Ahhh yes I was just a wee laddy with my gran-pappy in Ireland when he blazed me out, hahaha j/k

And someone kept talking to me but it was like Charly Brown " waaa waaap waap waaaaaa ", it was some OG Kush

then after that, i seen people with their brass pipes, would make the weed taste like lead. yuck!!!

^^^^thats happens to me all the time....first time i got high was when i moved to a new town in PA, i was twelve at the time and since i just skiped a grade, everyone i knew was older than me, then i made friends with a stoner that was 13 yrs old..his name was tripp and his brothers name was buzz(any one see a pattern?).turns out their whole family was hippies and i smoked after school about every day for a year and then i moved back home, a small hick town in WV, i told my dad that i started smoking, i had spent my whole childhood around his plants but never seen him smoke, well he started to smoke with me, i got so high the first time. i felt it before but never as strong, turns out i never fulled inhaled in PA, now to this day ,my good old pappy is my main source of weed, he grows it and gives me all i could ever need, anytime any of my friends from school need it i just call him and most the time he just gives me the weed and i sell it 50$ an 1/8th, some people pay 20 a gram for it (its kind bud)..its heaven like...and that is my life story to this day

The first time I got high, I was 15. We had recently moved, and I returned to the old place and went to visit an old schoolmate. We went under a pepper tree and smoked a joint. I'm not sure if I got high off the joint or the pack of cigarettes we smoked in the course of two hours. Yuck! Hey, we were 15!

But I gotta tell you the rest. She gave me a joint to take home. I took my older brother out and smoked it with him. We drove around and smoked that dirt weed joint. After smoking about half the joint, my brother suddenly chucked the joint out the window, swearing it had a firecracker in it! ?????

Even then I knew I wasn't gonna give up the joint easily. We came to a screeching halt, got out and walked that country road looking for that joint.

We never found it. I killed my brother. Just kidding....

I don't smoke dirt weed anymore.

my first time... i was in grade 8 at the up in smoke tour with snoop and dr dre. i just remember everyone in the crowd passing round fat joints. it was great!

I remember it like it wuz yesterday...kinda...

I wuz 14. Me and big J went to a really good friend's house. She had a blacklight and her parents were koo, so we smoked in her room. packed it in a cigarette, and smoked. she had bunkbeds so we all laid down on the bottom one and were looking at the white sheets of the bed above us in the blacklight. We made up stories from the wrinkles in the sheets, sayin stuff and pointing to the wrinkles like "See this unicorn here? it goes into the beach here, and the clouds, here, are reaaaaally fun says the unicorn, so he sees this deer, here, and they live happily ever after..." "the end" can't remember the rest...lol, so we check the sheets in the mornin, but all we saw were wrinkles...good times..

the first time i got ihigh it was 9th grade. it was still winter so me and some buddies came to my house . then one of them pulled out a twamp and we smoked outta his piece i wasnt high for like 5 minuetes. so i turned on the n64 and started to play super mariop next thing i know im laughing my ass off every thing was all hazey and my buddyies were laughing at me trying to play the game. then i relazized what the fuck id=s going on so ifreaked out for like 2 minuetes then i forgot what i was trippin about the just chillaxed till the hogh was gone. that was fucking great no other time smoking was as good as that

when i got all fuckin high for my first time i kept thinkin people were sayin my name to get my attention and shit, i was all askin everyone if they said my name and shit, i kept goin, what dude, there like what the fuck, we didnt say nothin to u. lol

The first time i smoked i was 15, but i dont think i got high because i only had 3 hits off a joint and had been drinking for a few hours. But the first time did get high was a few months later. I was with my buddies and we hot boxed it thier room. We were very "ghetto" with the smoking, we used a beer can and just smoked everything, seeds and all. That was the best high i have ever had, i couldnt even walk anymore.

I don't remember if I ever wrote on this one...well here goes! lol! I first got high when I was 17. I was not impressed. But now I realize that sometimes you get mellow, and sometimes you get STONED! I was getting the mellow stonage. I was dissapointed. Then a few years later I smoked at a friends house and got STONED woo hoo yowser! lol! I was hooked!

yea i smoked a couple nasty stress joints but that shit got me and the homies high ass hell, we had a great time, went to in n out, got me a double double, went home and passed out, it was great!!! brings a tear to my eye really:headbanger:

The first time I got high was the first time I smoked bud. I was in 10th grade and my friend told me that he was gona smoke with my other friend and wanted me to smoke w/ them 2. I was like sure w/e. I went had 3 or 4 bowls in his basment and was ripped then we went out and just chilled on his trampoline. It was one of the best highs I ever had I belive. LMAO I remember that I couldn't find my way out of his damn living room later. I've been smokin ever since.

My brother used to smoke weed all the time in front of me so Ive been around weed pretty much all my life. One day he was about to light up a fattie and he asked me to come sit down, Im about 12 years old at the time. He ask me if I want to try some weed so Im like fuck yeah light it up. I took a few hits off of it and then I felt my lungs suddenly expand, til the point I had to cough. One of the best expiriences of my life. I was fucked up!

The first time i toked, i didn't get high. but it was in my friends tree house back in grade 9 or something. he had this sweet double decker tree house that was over 20 feet off the ground with this big ass ladder and a pully system for pulling up supplies--real chiller. he had this little pipe that didn't work real well, so we made a bong out of a 4L milk jug. i toked so much i was hackin for like 5 mins. he got real messed but i got nothing.
The second time was fucking awesome tho, and everytime after that.

The first time I smoked I was in grade 10 I think. I played hockey for my High school and we just won our last game of the season. One guy who had a ridiculous house said we could come over and celebrate if we wanted. We were the junior varsity team so we were just happy we didnt have to get up at 5am to practice anymore. We hung out for a bit had a few beers and then one kid busted out his pipe and a nice little stash, so we all threw in 5 bucks and smoked basically non stop for the next hour or so. I smoked cigs then so I didn't cough up a lung but had one or two good coughing fits the first couple rounds. Can't remember how high I was but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that bad. Smoked pretty rarely for the rest of my high school days usually just once or twice a month. Then I got to college and basically became a full blown stoner.

I was 16 at the time, and was turned on by some older kids. They lived down the road from me, so we just smoked it on the way back to their house. They were cool, and I wasn't, so I only did it in an attempt to fit in, lol! Anyway, I got a severe laughing stone, and thought it was incredible. We ended up going to the store for some snacks, and I can remember how sureal I felt when in the store. I did my best to 'maintain', but it wasn't easy being my first time and all.

After that, I smoked once every two months, or so...that is until I started earning m own money, and it turned into a weekend thing.

Good times for sure! I cherish my youth time memories...

Back
Top Bottom