Resinator's first step grow

resinator, clones are looking strong, for an old man here my eyes are a little strained to see all. I like your ingenuity of the veg room, and your use of the lighting.
Though I have never grown Hydro before I tip my bong to anyone who does.
It always astounds me the lengths we all go to to produce our own cannabis. The methodology of each grower is unique and never the same, except we all strive for the same end result, no matter how, or which way we get there. Keep up the great work.

thank you Cherma for checking my grow and for your kind words, i've never done hydro either, the plants i have are in peat mix with perlite and hort grit the hydro pellets on top are only to stop my plants drying out too quick maybe an inch of them, i'd like to learn about it though and i'm sure i will with all the powerful info on 420 1st things 1st tnx again!

overlay-round.gif
this is the cola off the pakistan valley i got a week ago, i decided to take the top and let the rest go for another week, then harvest that too by then the rest will be gone to the flower room by wednesday i hope.
:passitleft:
and after reading other threads on lst. i'm doing 1 BB and 1 LS on this so fingers crossed things will go well.
i will have pics of my flower room when i set my plants in it. MORE TO COME
:peace::rollit::ganjamon:

i have taken my plants into the flower room on the 19th/21st, seeded plants first and then the clones, i removed the fan leaves from th 5th set of branches from the top down, but i'm not 100% on this but i'm pretty sure i was reading it here on 420 so i'm sure it will do the job.
can someone tell me how long i should be waiting for them to show sex roughly?

so here are some pics not great ones, if they even show! i'm not sure.i really need a good camera for good pics hopefully soon.
my clones day 1 of 12/12
overlay-round.gif
LS/BB plants
overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif
i'm doing the 12/12 seed next week any info on a feeding regime for 12/12 with bio feed would be great, i thought about lst but i think i'll wait til next time if i have too much going on then mistakes would be plenty so crawl before i walk and make less mistakes HOPEFULLY.
i would appreciate any and all help !graciously!:thanks: thankyou

had the same issue with pics...try this and it will work...when you want to copy the pic, left click on the pic (it'll bring up a larger view of it), then right click and copy that image. I believe that you are trying to post a .gif image intead of a .jpeg. Make sure the image you are copying has a .jpeg extension.

my clones
Picture_451.jpg

my BB and LS
Picture_462.jpg
Picture_514.jpg
Picture_462.jpg

thanks for that southernweed i was making a mess of this journal with my lack of exp on pics many thanks :passitleft:, now just to get a better quality picture when i can get my hands on a good camera

oh yeh while i'm on a roll here is the pic of that top cola thats missing too i also harvested the rest of the plant 2 days later for room, i've no pics of the smaller buds as they were first dry to smoke, 7 days to dry all. maybe a little quick temps were 70.
Picture_441.jpg

it is a nice sweet smoke with tight buds going down a treat.

:rollit:update: :cheer:the 7 seed-started plants 3 BB + 4 LS have shown sex and its GREAT news 100% success i dont believe it my self, but i'm not counting yet til harvest day just incase anything goes wrong.
the clones i tried off the BB + LS failed :smokin:but i might take a few more now that the branches are stronger, they were very soft the first shot at it i think thats what went wrong.
on a better note my PV clones are flying getting quite bushy.
i'm lookin in to getting a loan of a good camera so no pics til then my webcam is not good at all.

i got an organic liquid seaweed today would this be good to use from now ???? and would it be benificial to my plants??? any help on this would be appreciated greatly:thanks:

:thanks: BeIrie and thanks for lookin in on my grow:cool:, but would it be ok to foliar feed for 2 weeks first or would it be just as good to add to the water??
as the girls have only just shown their pistils could this induce mold by foliar feeding now??:thanks:again

thankyou joe, and thanks for looking in on my grow:rollit:, i have the room to do this many so i'm just seeing how it goes.
:popcorn:but if you read as many of the great threads as you can that are here your confidence will surely rise,:slide: i dont expect perfection first off but i hope to come close LOL.:cheer:
if you can use some of all the techniques that are there in grow journals success is a given:smokin:well i hope that is how its going to go, trial and error and with enough reading other peoples threads maybe learn about errors there rather than make them yourself :peace:

Back
Top Bottom