RetiredRN Gorilla Glue, Northern Lights 2021 First Time Grower

Looks really good Rn.

I've only grown a few autos but mine went 100+ days. It isnt typical for all but it is possible.

You can't hurry love. :love:

Looks really good Rn.

I've only grown a few autos but mine went 100+ days. It isnt typical for all but it is possible.

You can't hurry love. :love:
This is true. It’s definitely a labor of love and I do fully expect to probably go close to that 100 days to be honest. Heck, my gorilla glue auto that is a week and a half older than the northern light auto is just now getting all it’s brown pistols and I expect another 2 to 3 weeks for it.

Hey @Emilya @StoneOtter @Virgin Ground @InTheShed @Maritimer , My Northern lights autos is 72 days old and getting close for harvest. I’m guessing another 2 weeks since I don’t have many brown pistols and Trichomes are all clear. That main cola is as wide as my hand and long as my forearm! My hand carved wooden pipe is awaiting her!

82E29E26-7942-44C7-8748-B202DCB3B977.jpeg
Wow looks great!

She's doing great RN but what about that pipe? Is that an armadillo on the stem?
It’s actually a turtle. A man hand carved it for me my last trip a few years ago to the Bahamas.

One’s a Mars Hydra 2000 and the other one osloam 1200 wat and theirs a pic of the nuts

23E90520-65B3-4DE4-B529-FBB7334740F6.jpeg

DFAC78D2-B661-436D-B80C-398640900A31.jpeg
Hey I'm Jon and I've been along for a bit. Like what you have going on. Your plants look real healthy. I noticed you have the same molasses I started with my first grow. That stuff doesn't do anything. Someone pointed me to the research on molasses and it's pretty specific and unanimous. You gotta use "unsulphured" molasses. That brand makes the unsulphured variety cuz I used it for my first grow. The unsulphured is the base stuff that has all the good microbes and what not. I don't know much but that I do know, if that helps at all. Happy grow. Hope the buds are amazing!

Hey I'm Jon and I've been along for a bit. Like what you have going on. Your plants look real healthy. I noticed you have the same molasses I started with my first grow. That stuff doesn't do anything. Someone pointed me to the research on molasses and it's pretty specific and unanimous. You gotta use "unsulphured" molasses. That brand makes the unsulphured variety cuz I used it for my first grow. The unsulphured is the base stuff that has all the good microbes and what not. I don't know much but that I do know, if that helps at all. Happy grow. Hope the buds are amazing!
Your plants look like their coming along nicely. I have some organic unsulphured molasses but I only used it once. I couldn’t tell it did anything for the plant because I think its for feeding the living soil actually. I don’t plan on using any more of it.

Your plants look like their coming along nicely. I have some organic unsulphured molasses but I only used it once. I couldn’t tell it did anything for the plant because I think its for feeding the living soil actually. I don’t plan on using any more of it.
I wonder if it's a strain specific kind of thing. I used it from week two of flower all the way through the flush of a 70 day flowering cycle in my first grow, which was Pineapple Upside Down Cake (not the Humboldt Seed Co. version, the other one). I had gotten the seeds from a dispensary eighth of that bud at 30% THC, and it's one of my favorite strains, so I had what it was "supposed" to taste and smell like on hand and smoke it all the time. My buds were WAY sweeter tasting than any of the dispensary bud of the same strain. They literally left a sugary aftertaste in your mouth for quite a while. (If you want there are three pics of this bud from my first grow at the very beginning of my grow journal) Anyway, the only factor I could pin down to account for this sweetness (it was uncanny, really) was the unsulphured molasses. It will mess with your ph a bit so you gotta watch that, but I swear by it after one grow. It will be interesting to see if it has any effect on these strains. I will use it during flowering on both the autos and the photos. We'll see what happens. But essentially I agree with you - if I had to eliminate anything I currently use, first thing would be the CO2 bags and the second thing would be the molasses. If I HAD to eliminate things.

It is It is and sulfur mola
You guys are right. I missed that little word under the logo. The other kind looks just like that I still have the bottle from my first grow when I got it by mistake. Totally my bad. Sorry. I was just trying to help with the tiny bit of knowledge I have. Lol. Sorry.

These are my northern lights autos in the sun today. It’s funny to see how the same strain can grow three different ways. They are all the same age but yet you can see they’re all very different. The littlest one flowered way early.

9D22C512-A34D-46E1-8F11-D34A9C5520CD.jpeg

Holy moly look how packed it is huh?
That smallest plant has the ability to give me almost as much as the larger plants. That main cola on that small plant is as wide as my palm of my hand and so tightly packed and dense and heavy.

Back
Top Bottom