Rifleman returns - again - part time LOL

Heads Up! I'm going to be posting more often than I have since 2020ish. I know, I know, some of y'all don't give two shits and some of y'all (most) probably never heard of me. 🤷‍♂️

I'm a DWC guy with a lazy streak. If you wanna learn deep water culture come on by The Roost and let me show you how easy it can be. Or just drop by and burn one, there's always an open rocker on the porch. :passitleft:
- -
🤠

I'm a DWC guy also, have been for years. :hookah: Always up for learning more about DWC. Count me in.✌️

AzLaker
😎

Drop by The Roost. That's where I'll reveal the secret to diagnosing deficiencies.
- -
🤠

Heads Up! I'm going to be posting more often than I have since 2020ish. I know, I know, some of y'all don't give two shits and some of y'all (most) probably never heard of me. 🤷‍♂️

I'm a DWC guy with a lazy streak. If you wanna learn deep water culture come on by The Roost and let me show you how easy it can be. Or just drop by and burn one, there's always an open rocker on the porch. :passitleft:
- -
🤠
I grow with a soil-less mix so could you tell me what the advantages are with dwc ? I want to try it at least once.

Rapid growth and huge harvests. :blunt:
- -
🤠

Along with this @Personal Stash you will also see insane root growth. DWC provides opportunities for pictures and growth the likes of which you won’t see anywhere else. Here’s an example of roots in DWC looking like a block of cheese

IMG_7089.jpeg

You can grow huge amounts in a small area is one of its major benefits.

If you wanna learn deep water culture come on by The Roost and let me show you how easy it can be.

nice to see guys in different media styles still posting. there used to be a lot more activity in different media.

Rapid deterioration when SHTF. Root rot. High reservoir temps. It's all workable with the correct tools though. If you truly want to see dwc from step one start here~~~> Step by step dwc and fem seed creation
- -
🤠

What about free time? How often do you HAVE to engage with your grow? Meaning how often do you water/maintain a reservoir? How many days can you go away for when you’re growing? In my soil grows I can go away for weeks at a time if need be. Could you do that with your system?

What about free time? How often do you HAVE to engage with your grow? Meaning how often do you water/maintain a reservoir? How many days can you go away for when you’re growing? In my soil grows I can go away for weeks at a time if need be. Could you do that with your system?

LMFAO.....it's a good thing I'm a homebody. In the first two weeks I can nearly ignore the tents. The next month I have to water daily usually 2 to 4 qts ea bucket. Right now I'm growing a couple of trees and they require water, or at least checking, twice a day due to them drinking 6 to 8 quarts every 24hrs. I only run 4 gallons per bucket, so you can see I'd very quickly lose a crop if I weren't around.

It sounds like a lot, but when one considers I can get an easy 1700g (I expect the next harvest to bust this by 300g at least unless a disaster hits) dry under less than 1k watts of LED in 90 to 100 days...well, it's a labor of love I'm willing and able to take on. 🤷‍♂️
- -
🤠

LMFAO.....it's a good thing I'm a homebody. In the first two weeks I can nearly ignore the tents. The next month I have to water daily usually 2 to 4 qts ea bucket. Right now I'm growing a couple of trees and they require water, or at least checking, twice a day due to them drinking 6 to 8 quarts every 24hrs. I only run 4 gallons per bucket, so you can see I'd very quickly lose a crop if I weren't around.

It sounds like a lot, but when one considers I can get an easy 1700g (I expect the next harvest to bust this by 300g at least unless a disaster hits) dry under less than 1k watts of LED in 90 to 100 days...well, it's a labor of love I'm willing and able to take on. 🤷‍♂️
- -
🤠

Agreed completely about the time being worth it if it’s your style. One of the major reasons I didnt take the synthetic/dwc/hydro/coco/etc. route is the time. I was warned by multiple established growers that going those routes eventually requires you to be in the garden multiple times a day, especially in flower. Ever since the Army I’m extremely against anyone or anything putting any sort of restrictions on me, and that includes being chained to my plants, not even they get to tell me what to do any more 🤣

However, this also means that I’ll never come close to a 1700 gram harvest unless I have 17 plants in at least 10 gallon containers and I grow almost flawlessly. With that many plants I’d be chained to the grow any way.

One day I’ll give it a shot just to see the absurdity of producing that much in such a small area

However, this also means that I’ll never come close to a 1700 gram harvest unless I have 17 plants in at least 10 gallon containers and I grow almost flawlessly. With that many plants I’d be chained to the grow any way.

you could reach your goals indoor if you build a garden house style bed.
it does require a fair bit of area to accomplish though. organic grows always have a larger footprint.

Back
Top Bottom