Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? :hmmmm:

Just woke up from an indica induced coma and thought I'd drop by and see if there were any messages. 🤷‍♂️ Reckon I need to dig around and see if Mephisto Genetics is still a thing, and see what's changed since I've been locked up.

Join me?...:passitleft:

Been fighting cold temperatures here, slacking on my journal and showing in my grow.

20231216_093918.jpg

Been fighting cold temperatures here, slacking on my journal and showing in my grow.

20231216_093918.jpg
I took a very meh approach to my gardening lately... until I ran low on smoke. Its all hands on deck right now. :rofl:

Day 53 from sprout. Sizes range from 22¼ to 43½ inches. Average height 32.6" Growth is down to a ¼ to ½ inch per wk. I suspect by next water change all verticle growth will be done. :yahoo:

Day 53 from sprout. Sizes range from 22¼ to 43½ inches. Average height 32.6" Growth is down to a ¼ to ½ inch per wk. I suspect by next water change all verticle growth will be done. :yahoo:

These are nice. Do you mostly grow auto's? I have some auto seeds coming. It didn't go well last time I tried auto's but you don't seem to have any trouble. Merry Christmas.

These are nice. Do you mostly grow auto's? I have some auto seeds coming. It didn't go well last time I tried auto's but you don't seem to have any trouble. Merry Christmas.
I dont grow autos exclusively, but you can't tell. :rofl: I did a run of 45 Caribe plants in 4.5" square pots last Summer. Sea of green style, 12/12 from sprout. Managed 224g dry from them. :rolleyes:

If I dont want to be a house mouse for six months at a time or more, I have to hang with autos for the sheer speed I can grow a years worth of smoke. Got three months of shitty outdoor weather?.....spend it with hydro autos and you're set for the year and can spend ALL your warm months playing golf, fishing, riding bikes etc.

Your mileage may vary, but it's what works for me.
- -
🤠

Edit: Forgot to say, auto seeds are cheap when one breeds their own too. Hell all seeds are cheap when you're making your own, but that's what I have the most of...so. :passitleft:

It will be interesting if nothing else. That's all I can say without violating rules. Happy 2024 Scottay.:hookah:

Photo update. Day 70 from sprout. pH adjusted H2O only from now until chop.

Well done pa. Time for the next batch. Get er done friend

Back
Top Bottom