Rizza's 1st Grow Journal Indoor 400W 3x3x6

Have you planted a new seed. Planting a seed is called sewing.

I can honestly say i have never heard of that term before but no i have not. Unfortunately i do not have anymore seeds left. i ordered new seeds from Amsterdam marijuana seeds but i did it as a money order so i have to send in the money to them tomorrow because that's when i get paid, which will take about a week and then have them send me the seeds which will take about another week. so we are looking at another 2 weeks at the earliest before we can start again. Its pretty demoralizing unfortunately. I really wish i had a quicker way to get seeds but as far as i know, there isn't. :rollingeyes:

niceee glad to see the traffic haha
DAY 53 FLOWER
What up y'all !! well after getting all set up three nights in a row one thing leads to another lights out and no pictures again! well started to anyway, then took some in the dark with my green hornet!
Once again i feel like somehow i slowed bud production during crucial week 5 and 6 due to the fact im only on my third grow and just reading the plant and have a cheap ph meter and papers for run off but anyway... rambling !
First lights on we have some THC bomb which is flowering the fastest coming to a close soon april 28 is harvest but going to push it a bit for some swelling lol less trichs say other wise
DSCF31733.JPG
DSCF31725.JPG

AS WELL my tangerine really DIDNT flower but i just pounded the nutes and did a 45 day super trim :high-five:
back right!

DSCF31754.JPG
DSCF31782.jpg

Up close with the White Widow!!

DSCF31772.jpg
DSCF31814.JPG
DSCF31764.jpg
DSCF31794.JPG

I dont know whether to start a new journal or whaaaa but MEET
Pineapple Express she still has her helmet on for safety purposes haha
Soaked seeds in water 24hrs then planted 24hrs popped! 2 out of 3

DSCF31833.JPG

As well as Grapefruit Krush
DSCF31825.JPG

Just wanted to spread a little practice i have
i try to use the whole plant once again im new and all but currently I'm juicing whatever trimmings are from the plant, freeze them till i have a big enough batch, juice everything and then make ice cubes, we are focused on the CBD content strictly for healing purposes its a great addition to daily drinks not to mention the anti inflammatory properties we all love and receive so much thanks everybody ENJOYY
image9495.jpg
image9494.jpg
image9493.jpg

Gillsags!! For sure that means something promising will be in store she's a fighter!

Any organic growers who come through what do you average per plant, i know range is zero to a million, haha but just curious if its a scrog, LST, flux ! However you get down !

Day 54 in the light!!
THC BOMB
DSCF31982.jpg
DSCF31923.jpg
DSCF31904.jpg

White Widow
DSCF31855.jpg
DSCF31866.jpg

Tangerine Dream once again this is not flowering hahah it looks like it but literally slow motion to a crawl what the hell?!?!
DSCF31934.jpg
DSCF31962.jpg
DSCF31942.jpg

Okay so just an update to anyone who might care: This is ten days in from sprout and after nearly dying, i am convinced she is alive and finally thriving well. Lots of green, new foliage, and growth in the stem! Very happy and satisfied right now! I think the extremely weak solution of Pure Blend Pro and Rapid Start feedings i have been giving her has saved her! Iv done it the last 2 waters and she has just turned around! I also decided to use only 100 watts instead of the 290w. :)
Rizza your flowers are beautiful! How cold is your grow closet at "night"? I wanna make my flowers sparkle when the time comes for me. From what i hear there are several factors that go into the production of the self-defending trichomes, but one is the colder temps at night and greater difference in temps between "night" and "day". Anyway, I got a long and exciting journey ahead of me and dont need to be worried about that anytime soon. Oh! and one last thing! what should i do about my first pair of leaves that came in white/yellow color? Should i trim them off so less energy is focused on trying to revive them and instead to the other leaves? or should i leave them and just let her naturally shed them off?
IMG_1368_1_1.JPG

Let them be. You need that for now. It will be shed or pruned soon enough but for now your plant needs every thing it can get to keep going.

OF COURSE we care hhaha
Usually 20 degrees at night but the only thing that sucks is the major fluctuations around here with my steady air in sometimes my will drop to 18 and during the day they the run about 29-30 i was running 26.5-27.5 but they really seemed to enjoy the little bit more heat i know thats a big change between night and day -+12 degrees, As for your first pair of leaves, from my experience they don't last long and from the stress this lil babyy has endured already and made it through i would say just let it be my friend haha
Currently on my seedlings I have a T5 nanotech w/reflector and will soon be adding two more one to each side and on top for a great trifecta!
QUESTION thoughts and preferences on vertical and horizontol with reflector and for arguments sake this is for above the canopy (i know some people are hanging verts in the middle of a circle of plants so not that haha)!?!?!?!?!

Horizontal is much better. The light is directed better to where it needs to go. The only time I would prefer vertical is in a dome setup where 2 600 watt bulbs are stacked on another with a coliseum of plants rotating around it.

Smoker J thanks man reps!! also what do your harvest consist of dry on a regular run ?? ha regular

SOOooo i have some close ups here DAY 55 Tangerine dream will no flower maybe it had to much foliage and would be flowers slowing down the process, i have stripped it tremendously if you see in the journal previously, i have noticed a jump in it trying to fill out but there is no trichome production whatsoever..anyway i will play it out passed its time because she is still green and super healthy just slow haha
Laterrrr onn
DSCF32293.JPG
DSCF32243.JPG
DSCF32123.JPG
DSCF32063.jpg
DSCF32012.JPG
DSCF31991.jpg

What do you mean consist of dry? Are you asking about the whole harvest process?

well thats a very broad range as you have to account for soil,strain,added nutrients,light,growers experience,time in veg,plant amount well you get the picture.

Since you are using a 400watt light expect a wet weight between 200-400 grams. Dry yield will be 60-80% less weight. It will lose 10-15% of its water weight for everyday that you dry. Dont let it dry for to long. The ideal way to make sure it is dry enough is to bend the stem in a few areas and the stem will snap. If it snaps its ready to be smoked if you chose to if the stem just bends and doesnt snap then it has to dry more first. Now in terms of per plant finding the exact yield is even trickier . The more plants that you grow under that 400 watt light then the less each plant will yield as you increase plant amount.

In other words if you grew 4 plants under that same 400 watt light more or less expect 100 grams per plant. Bending and lst can coax a bit more out of the .6-1 gram per watt standard. The thing is if you grow more plants you can veg them for less time to equal the 400 soft cap. If you only have 1 plant then it is getting all 400 in 1 plant. It may be 350-450 gram range but it would need to be vegged for longer. So less plants longer veg. More plants shorter veg.

So Joe i've been running 3 girls in a a 3x3x6 tent vegging for 2 months flower for two months, obviously i have been vegging for too long and having these massive plants i can't give them what they need during flower, currently this run it will be one month veg 2 flower. hmmm excited to see the difference of bud production this run, with a 600w system do you typically veg for one or two months ?

I vegged for 1 month underneath my 600 watt hps. I have vegged for 3 months before but it was my very first grow and had a 5 foot tall plant. That was before I knew about lst and many other things I know now. Have you done some knuckling and lst to reduce its height?

image9813.jpg

Hey guys so here is my struggling baby. She was doing extremely well but I think I may have been overwatering. The signs she shows, to me looks like she has been overwatered. I would agree as well that I have been watering quite a bit. Every other day. Does she look like overwatered to you guys or is something else going on here?
Humidity: 72%
Temp: 77 F
Ventilation: 2 isolating fans
Lighting: two 23w(100w equ)
Strain: hawiian skunk haze
She is only about an inch tall and 2 inches wide. Major stunted growth for an 18 day old plant.

Back
Top Bottom