ROBBIE313's MONSTER PLANT HARVEST

I know how ya feel. At the end of my grows I usually do res changes with about 4 1/2 gallons due to the root displacement. Makes you pay real close attention to water levels when you only have that much water and they drink a lot per day doesn't it! Again, amazing job!

dry weight was 17 1/2 ounces dry on the monster plant ,,total first grow 25 1/2 ounces with only 1-400 watt hps gh nutes with kool bloom during flowering:bong::bong::rollit::rollit::yahoo::ganjamon::thumb:

well,i just put my 5 northern lighs into flower last week ,got 7 plants in veg 3 greenhouse WW an 3 greenhouse white rhino an a sour d/purp clone (i have 2 WW in 1 net pot),so for now just waiting for the nl's to do there thing ,,there going to be massive,i vegged em for 9 1/2 weeks,,my monster plant was taking up my whole flowering room,all i have to do now it change the water an wait:ganjamon:

funny thing ,,as me an a buddy were pulling it we found 1 bud the size of my fist with a couple seeds in it,im thinkin thats awsome ,,meanwhile my buddys freaking out checking every bud in the box for seeds,we got lucky only 1 bud went hermi ,,so we got 4 seeds total out the plant,im going to save em for now,until i can figure out what to do with em

Hermie seeds give you hermie plants! Didn't hurt your haul any though...would love more pics....did you document this some where?

the sour d /purp kush strain i have is really tasty ,smells like fruit loops cereal in the last couple weeks of flowering,kinda crazy ,but taste wise the sour diesel overpowers the kush in it,real strong stoney high,couch lock with munchies,lol:bong::popcorn::drool:

na,not on this grow, i used gh grow, micro an bloom with some kool bloom,that cool bloom stuff seems to help out alot in the last couple weeks of flower, i havemy current plants running off them new nutes from glgs,they seem better than the gh nutes,they dont seem to be as watered down ,ill be puttin my new ladys into flower in 5 days or so,i have stepped it up a little,instead of my normal 4 or 5 plants,i now have 11,,3 afghan,6 la womans ,2 super skunks ,there about 2,2 1/2 feet tall rite now in veg,,there going to be HUGEEE,i also have a bigger grow space,went from a closet 3ft X 6ft to a 12ft X 12 ft room so,this grow will probably be amazing ,,i cant wait ,,ill have to get some pics,,well g2g later :cheer:

i want a 5 gallon bucket o buds

Hey Robbie, did you expect the plant to flower for 15 weeks? Or was it slow to bloom?

I have a Northern Light 7 weeks in that isn't flowering very fast so just wondering if you also experienced the same thing.

yea,i didn't know the exact strain,an after 3 weeks in flower it hit the ceiling so i kinda knew it was going to be a linkey long plant,it could have actually went 2 or 3 weeks longer,but it was holding my flowering room hostage,so it had to go,i did grow nl after that mine was ready at around 7 1/2 weeks ,ya having any problems with heat?

Hey Robbie, can't say I'm having too much trouble with heat. The last couple days the room gets to mid 80s with the lights on and I'm keeping the res cool by swapping out gallons of warm water with cold from the fridge. I also just harvested 2 other plants over the weekend and will be harvesting another in the next couple days. So I have other plants that did OK, they were all different strains though.

Back
Top Bottom