ROG does DWC

ROG

420 Member
Hello fellow growers.....I enjoy growing and helping others achieve the grow they want.....I keep it very simple in my grows in single tote/reservoir DWC setup...I have 2 tents in my grow room in my house....looking forward to exchanging ideas and techniques with everyone....have a great day and a good smoke session

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

Welcome to 420 magazine @ROG

That a big tote for one lady.
Do you always grow DWC?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 magazine @ROG

That a big tote for one lady.
Do you always grow DWC?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
thanks for the welcome and information and 'Do you always grow DWC?'.....yes right now....I was a dirt grower until just 3 years ago when I was convinced to move to Hydro..... I don't like to crowd my girls so they can be the best they can be

Welcome to 420 mate looking forward to growing together! That's a nice set up you have there 👌🏽
Your family are lucky to have you mine don't cook for me like that! 😂

thanks for the welcome GreenVein....you said 'Mate' are you Australian?
I wish I was 🤣 could do with their weather! Today is a rainy day 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 ✌🏽

Hello fellow growers.....I enjoy growing and helping others achieve the grow they want.....I keep it very simple in my grows in single tote/reservoir DWC setup...I have 2 tents in my grow room in my house....looking forward to exchanging ideas and techniques with everyone....have a great day and a good smoke session

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg
Hey brother,
I’m doing my first grow. I stumbled upon your post and I could really use your help.
I got a bunch of auto flowers, and I’m doing a DWC. Is there anyway I could reach out to you and maybe just check off the stuff I have/ get some knowledge. I plan on using the 27gallon tote as well and I’m deciding on wether to do one or two plants.
I’m growing for personal use (I use it for my anxiety mainly caused by the army lol)

Hey brother,
I’m doing my first grow. I stumbled upon your post and I could really use your help.
I got a bunch of auto flowers, and I’m doing a DWC. Is there anyway I could reach out to you and maybe just check off the stuff I have/ get some knowledge. I plan on using the 27gallon tote as well and I’m deciding on wether to do one or two plants.
I’m growing for personal use (I use it for my anxiety mainly caused by the army lol)
I would be happy to share with you what I know and understand about DWC

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg
Great setup, ladies are beautiful. :bravo:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome::420:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom