Round leaf strain - Test plant

Very cool plant! It seem very sativa! :thumb:

You said that you breeded it for the round leaves? How?

It's a genetic mutation known as "Ducks Foot" I obtained the genetics off a local breeder, was breed with African landrace. (Possibly where the purple comes from). And have further plans to breed a Auto version as well as breed in the Afghani genetics and see what phenos pop up.

But it's an amazing plant, I actually don't monitor PH at all just feed it as I need and plant just keeps on growing. Also soil grow have had no issues with PH or insects. A very very highly resistant strain. Would be perfect for a beginner grower who needs descretion. Litrally grows them selves.

20170509_132247.jpg
20170509_132241.jpg
20170509_132237.jpg

wow! and she turn purple!! its really a great stealth grow!
I hope it will smell the same at late bloom! ;)

If the high is good it would be a good strain for me! :)

Will definitely keep everyome posted on the odour late bloom.

I have about 4 clones in the chamber now, hopefully they root. Will take some more clones shortly. Then time to me some fem seeds via SST and work on some crosses.

Would definitely share this strain down the track if everything goes right :high-five: :high-five:

Flowering girl still has absolutely no odour unless disturbed. And no way resembles cannabis what so ever. Hard to describe smell, a floral minty kind of smell. Love it.

Took a popcorn bud off cured and dried for about a week, small bud without too much frosting... but wow was a good little buzz. Medicated and gave a nice body high.

Back
Top Bottom