royalqueenseeds grow

:welcome: to my thread and :thanks: for the compliment
I sometimes go over to the contest to check out the work of other people but have never voted for the moment , will do one day !

Good morning po-theads :volcano-smiley:
here is a small pic of my 1 month old OG kush and royal caramel growing in my closet
the are fed with bio roots and pacha manja
I'll do some lst this week if I have some spare time .
peace :Namaste::peace:
DSC_020516.JPG

OG KUSH
DSC_020711.JPG

DSC_020814.JPG

ROYAL CARAMEL
DSC_020614.JPG

:welcome: to my thread and :thanks: for the compliment
I sometimes go over to the contest to check out the work of other people but have never voted for the moment , will do one day !

Just looking? lol Come on man, toss in your vote! And while you're at it, why not enter as well? You have until the 15th to enter into the nug and plant contests. They can be difficult to win, as the competition is pretty fierce with the plants and nugs people are growing here, but it's worth a try. I've entered in past contests myself. I didn't win, but it was still nice to see my entry with all the entries from experienced growers!

:Namaste::welcome:
Good morning every one after a few weeks or let's even say a month without giving anny sign of life i WOULD LIKE TO SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :party:
the plants on the upper pics are in flowering since less then a week now .
they have grown a bit bigger, you'll be able to see them tomorow , when I'll have time to upload the pics online .
I have started a ORCHIDARIUM so I haven't done much to my OG KUSH and royal caramel.
:hippy::peacetwo: and pot every one and see ya tomorow :)

Back
Top Bottom