Greetings to all gardeners - Here to up my game and indulge in knowledge

Trichcycle

420 Member
Evening all. Heard from an old friend this was the ideal place to frequent should I need occasional advice and some garden inspiration - so here I am.

I've completed a previous grow with success, earlier this year but now the weathers colder here in the UK I'm going again in the coming days ( I grow outside, so the summer here often gives me horrendous heat issues which are quite hard to manage)

I think I'm going to jump straight in with a journal consisting of 4 plants. I grabbed a few gems from @RoyalQueenSeeds - not strains I've smoked before but carrying genetics of some of my favourites.

3 x Cereal Milk
1 x Special Queen (Freebie)

I hope you don't mind me being here for the ride. Stay cool folks 😎

20231222_180904.jpg

20231222_180858.jpg

Evening all. Heard from an old friend this was the ideal place to frequent should I need occasional advice and some garden inspiration - so here I am.

I've completed a previous grow with success, earlier this year but now the weathers colder here in the UK I'm going again in the coming days ( I grow outside, so the summer here often gives me horrendous heat issues which are quite hard to manage)

I think I'm going to jump straight in with a journal consisting of 4 plants. I grabbed a few gems from @RoyalQueenSeeds - not strains I've smoked before but carrying genetics of some of my favourites.

3 x Cereal Milk

20231222_180904.jpg

20231222_180858.jpg
Welcome to 420 Mag! You'll find the best knowledge base here and a friendly vibe. There is a good sense of community spirit. Good luck for your upcoming grow. Will you document it in this thread?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Trichcycle

What type of growing do you enjoy? Soil, water or something else?
You mentioned that you grow indoors and outdoors do you have any image you would like to share?
Once, you start a grow journal paste the link to your signature so it is easier to follow along.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

3 x Cereal Milk

20231222_180904.jpg

20231222_180858.jpg
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Trichcycle. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome: :circle-of-love: :theband::circle-of-love::party:

3 x Cereal Milk

20231222_180904.jpg

20231222_180858.jpg
Welcome Trich!

Back
Top Bottom