New Here And Kicking The Tires

Hi everyone:

Fellow grower here. I got into the growing addiction last September and have had perpetual garden growing ever since.

I'm on the edge of 60 years old, so I am getting a late start. Even so, it has been so much fun going through the learning process. There have been a couple of good grows and a couple real struggle sessions.

Nonetheless, I keep coming back with newly germinated seeds.

I'm now retired. So, there is plenty of time to work in the garden. Plus, I devote a lot of time to forums, YouTube channels and the internet in general. I try to soak up what I can and do my best to filter out the "Bro-Science."

I've grown Reg Fems, Autos and Regular seeds. When growing Regs, I was too impatient to wait for sex to reveal. So, I used Farmer Freeman and RimRock Analytical to sex test for me.

I started out with a 2 x 4 tent, but soon moved up to a 4 x 4.

My go-to nutrients are from J.R. Peter's. I follow their Jack's 3-2-1 recipe. My typical supplements are mono-silicic acid, Mr. Fulvic and and an occasional dose of Recharge. I mess are around enzymes and other things from time to time.

I have settled on the 4-Pot AutoPot system, using 5-gal fabric pots. I now use their new AirBase set up along with the AirDomes, which I have modified with fish-tank stones.

I joined the site last year but haven't used it until today. I'm always in search a place for my Grow Journals that has friendly and helpful interactions.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ExNavyInSTL

Have you ever grown anything before?
What type of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Edit: Retired Navy

Welcome to 420 Mag. You've done a little of everything. Got a favorite? Never seen Auto Pots that were fabric. I had the 7 gallon 4 pot set up. Growing in SIPs now which is kind of similar.
No favorites yet, but White Widow was very kind to me when growing. No problems. Now there seems to be some problem each grow that I have to overcome. I guess that's what keeps it interesting.

Check out my Grow Journal (October) is in the title. I think it has been approved.

No favorites yet, but White Widow was very kind to me when growing. No problems. Now there seems to be some problem each grow that I have to overcome. I guess that's what keeps it interesting.

Check out my Grow Journal (October) is in the title. I think it has been approved.

:welcome: to the community, Ex.

Here are some instructions on how to add a link to your grow journal in your signature line. If you need help with anything else, please let me know.

Hi everyone:

Fellow grower here. I got into the growing addiction last September and have had perpetual garden growing ever since.

I'm on the edge of 60 years old, so I am getting a late start. Even so, it has been so much fun going through the learning process. There have been a couple of good grows and a couple real struggle sessions.

Nonetheless, I keep coming back with newly germinated seeds.

I'm now retired. So, there is plenty of time to work in the garden. Plus, I devote a lot of time to forums, YouTube channels and the internet in general. I try to soak up what I can and do my best to filter out the "Bro-Science."

I've grown Reg Fems, Autos and Regular seeds. When growing Regs, I was too impatient to wait for sex to reveal. So, I used Farmer Freeman and RimRock Analytical to sex test for me.

I started out with a 2 x 4 tent, but soon moved up to a 4 x 4.

My go-to nutrients are from J.R. Peter's. I follow their Jack's 3-2-1 recipe. My typical supplements are mono-silicic acid, Mr. Fulvic and and an occasional dose of Recharge. I mess are around enzymes and other things from time to time.

I have settled on the 4-Pot AutoPot system, using 5-gal fabric pots. I now use their new AirBase set up along with the AirDomes, which I have modified with fish-tank stones.

I joined the site last year but haven't used it until today. I'm always in search a place for my Grow Journals that has friendly and helpful interactions.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom