RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

Howdy do mate.. all's looking well. Just a question, what have you got your gl400 set at, height and dimmer setting? As you already know. Mine are fecked! I just don't want the same thing happening to yours..
Winter soon mate all these heat problems go away. and the Oil filled radiator comes out :cool: ;)
Feckinell.. they come so fast ;)

Hi mate. I've never checked how hot she gets with the thermo gun. I will do that tomorrow and let you know.
your lux reading; that would scare the pants off me being that high. I was going off some readily available info on tinterweb , saying seedling need between 4000 and 7000. I made the mistake of going to the lower end of that scale as I wasnt confident the meter was accurate..
. I'm eager to see how your plants do at that level of intensity, just so I don't mess up again.. it's got my head battered:laugh:
Aaah soz everybody.. I’ve been reading that they like the 40,000 mark for veg? On one or more of the GSC comparison diary’s.
Mmm gonna check that though;) just to make sure.

morning mate.This is what I was going off. I did more of a browse than a research:laugh:
Screenshot_20210617-034542.jpeg
that's why I'm wanting the par meter so I can get as much information on the light as possible. They tried to deliver it today. But I wasn't in to sign for it.

morning mate.This is what I was going off. I did more of a browse than a research:laugh:
Screenshot_20210617-034542.jpeg
that's why I'm wanting the par meter so I can get as much information on the light as possible. They tried to deliver it today. But I wasn't in to sign for it.
That’s cheating… Reading,research and browsing?? What is this sorcery you talk of..?
You’d think we where on a forum that requires facts and knowledge to be accurate, … madness I tell ya, madness ..How we all supposed to learn anything from science and factual malarkey?
Take a knee say a few Hail Mary J’s, an hope the pot gods are listening.. old school;)

That’s cheating… Reading,research and browsing?? What is this sorcery you talk of..?
You’d think we where on a forum that requires facts and knowledge to be accurate, … madness I tell ya, madness ..How we all supposed to learn anything from science and factual malarkey?
Take a knee say a few Hail Mary J’s, an hope the pot gods are listening.. old school;)
My Korona app has either Lux or Par readout. I like to think in terms of par. I just find it easier. There's a conversion chart for Lux to Par that's easy to find. But I don't know Lux. I know Par. And that seedlings should only get 300 to 400 par is complete crap. I veg at 800 to 900 par and have zero issues and amazingly tight nodes. Just my two cents for what it's worth (not much, lol).

My Korona app has either Lux or Par readout. I like to think in terms of par. I just find it easier. There's a conversion chart for Lux to Par that's easy to find. But I don't know Lux. I know Par. And that seedlings should only get 300 to 400 par is complete crap. I veg at 800 to 900 par and have zero issues and amazingly tight nodes. Just my two cents for what it's worth (not much, lol).
Personally I think those charts are garbage. I'm budding Sadie at 1350 par. Every day she's been budding. And she LOVES IT. In terms of Lux it's about 77,000. It is NOT too much light. My experiment of budding Sadie at those high of par numbers proves it imho.

Hi Jon
Thanks for taking the time
Hope your good mate:)
Always like and appreciate your input…
It’s the temp management that’s a bummer.. more light, more heat..
It’s supposed to have rained over the last couple of days, nada ! Haven’t quite got the Ac unit the way I need it yet either. Can’t believe everything still kicking up here.. these WeedSeedExpress seedlings are robust little buggers, it was 36c in their little tent by the time I managed to get myself up here today.
The seedlings looked ok compared to the big girls, which where sitting in an uncomfortable 31c .
31ED970D-6D4C-4CA4-99C9-F040024F5502.jpeg
bit nightmarish for the girls and the babes.. but it’s what we got til I sort it later(ish):)
3BEB045E-49F4-4D23-BCD8-0F759A1E54D0.jpeg
Always appreciated Jon cheers
Peace to ya mate

Hey peeps
This is Blackberry Mrocks up close, although she’s a bit rough looking on the outside.. she’s real beautiful on the inside.;)
BF51213C-C387-4C1D-B03B-3535190AF46C.jpeg
Peace to y’all ❤️
Love the colors on her! Great job Bud

Hey people
Hers the business end of the Diesel 3
Looking about 10/12oz max.. I’ll take that:)
0CE3677A-318E-45FB-9BC6-6DB0383903E8.jpeg
F46C2991-EB52-44FE-A8F4-1DFB9BD7C950.jpeg
9A28F81B-810F-4D23-9A52-7EE9387BECAD.jpeg

Still got a bit af a hay smell hanging around, see if we can get it out in the cure ey:)
Massive thank you to all here.. y know who you are.❤️
peace an many buds
Could be wrong .. of course:)
The bucket and tray on the left of the picture hold 300g the pile in front yet to be trimmed.
11264D4C-217A-4BAF-8259-069C7C6A4345.jpeg

Hey people
Hers the business end of the Diesel 3
Looking about 10/12oz max.. I’ll take that:)
0CE3677A-318E-45FB-9BC6-6DB0383903E8.jpeg
F46C2991-EB52-44FE-A8F4-1DFB9BD7C950.jpeg
9A28F81B-810F-4D23-9A52-7EE9387BECAD.jpeg

Still got a bit af a hay smell hanging around, see if we can get it out in the cure ey:)
Massive thank you to all here.. y know who you are.❤️
peace an many buds
gorgeous

Hello good people
How’s y’all doin ? :)
It’s Day 5 for the babes in the @Sylstar @Weed Seeds Express tent.
Seedlings looking fair to good I think, looking like a little bit of ‘auto wobbly leaf syndrome’( sciency) going on already with the PInkmanGoo. Not worried yet as , at least one auto out of every batch so far has had them.

CD249056-66E1-4FA6-86B2-61836A644447.jpeg

Oops.. hadn’t finished .
First born..Chiquita Banana leaves looking a little pale. Again,as of yet I’m not worried about it. Once she gets some roots set she’ll be singing I’m sure.:)
54A385B9-6E49-4ADB-B592-888C78ECC415.jpeg
This little lady was the back up, and she’s more than happy sitting underSYLSTAR-Gl 4000, as are the others. Can’t wait to see what we can do with this light, it won’t be too long before we have to turn it up a few notches.
53B0BC48-97B4-4A49-A090-32F278D7A696.jpeg

Anyways .. the girls are sitting pretty under 14000 lux @ 50% power @ 28c.
Little group hug:)
A37D3369-6026-4366-A78F-E87E0D367A76.jpeg

Thank you @Sylstar for the great deal on this powerful little light❤ if the girls are happy.. everyone’s happy:)
peace an buds to y’all

Back
Top Bottom