S.M.P. - Save My Plant

Clu3s

I'm just about 2 weeks into my first grow and there seems to be something wrong with one of my plants. The leaves are curving down idk if it's a nutrient deficiency, or over/underwatering/ light issue. If someone could tell me what's wrong with it and how to fix it that would be greatly appreciated
9785e16c5f04f7a20b41e95f5f323c5f.jpg
936497519dd18772d89e96729040c83a.jpg

Blaze

Omg. Way to little soil, that solo cup should have been full. Transplant immediately but carefully. Try and cut away the solo cup without damaging any roots and make sure that the soil that you transplant it into is moist, not soaked, but moist. I suggest at least a 1 gallon pot. Be VERY careful with the roots. Don't be discouraged if it shows the same signs for a couple of days. It will eventually get used to it's new environment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Very strange looking growth. I would have thought it was a clone if it wasnt for the water leaves. What strain is it? I second what Doggie Daddy said put it in some soil. Was there a reason you put it down so far in the cup?

Very strange looking growth. I would have thought it was a clone if it wasnt for the water leaves. What strain is it? I second what Doggie Daddy said put it in some soil. Was there a reason you put it down so far in the cup?

Yes i was trying to do this on the lowkey so i took soil from some of my moms deadish plants in little pots. So not only was there little soil it was nutrient deprived. Idk what strain, i got it from some seedy bud

Blaze

Nutrients aren't necessarily necessary..if that makes sense, until your plant has established itself happily in its environment imo. I used old miracle gro soil from previous outdoor plants for my initial seeds and had no problems. But that's probably because all of the time released nutrients were flushed out already

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Save My Plant - Part 2

I took previous advice and it helped somewhat, but now one of my plants is in real bad shape. It has a giant brown spot on one of the leaves (pretty sure this is due to me putting the grow light too close), the leaves are drooping/ getting in taco shapes. I'm starting to think this first grow is a complete failure and to germinate another seed. Any advice would be taken generously
8a1229c9bc8ccd85a3488fe5ca5b7993.jpg
882be19ce659102adc7f5dd7e5922ab7.jpg

Blaze

re: Save My Plant - Part 2

Not sure why it's yellowing but it's mutated already. It's growing like its a clone but clearly it's not. It shouldn't go up and spit on leaf out like that and move on unless it's a clone like this
IMAG022225.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

I've never seen what your seedling is doing when it comes to skipping a node every time.

Not sure why it's yellowing but it's mutated already. It's growing like its a clone but clearly it's not. It shouldn't go up and spit on leaf out like that and move on unless it's a clone like this 420 Cloud - Downlaoad File IMAG0222.jpg

Here is my Blue Dream seedling. It's growing mutated and it from seed so you never know.
20170118_205334.jpg

20170118_205411.jpg

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

I've seen em do crazy stuff before but not act like a clone out the gate lol. Yours looks like it'll have a bunch of extra vines that a gift

I say cut the dead leaf, it's not going to do you any good, it's not going to heal itself. I just read your other post, if you just transplanted it into a larger pot, leave it alone. Don't do anything, you might have over watered it, just give it time. That's my $.02

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Save My Plant - Part 2

I took previous advice and it helped somewhat, but now one of my plants is in real bad shape. It has a giant brown spot on one of the leaves (pretty sure this is due to me putting the grow light too close), the leaves are drooping/ getting in taco shapes. I'm starting to think this first grow is a complete failure and to germinate another seed. Any advice would be taken generously
8a1229c9bc8ccd85a3488fe5ca5b7993.jpg
882be19ce659102adc7f5dd7e5922ab7.jpg

Blaze

Yeah light was too close. She had heat stress.

Distance the light you should be ok.

Pure. Potent. Vapor

I'm just about 2 weeks into my first grow and there seems to be something wrong with one of my plants. The leaves are curving down idk if it's a nutrient deficiency, or over/underwatering/ light issue. If someone could tell me what's wrong with it and how to fix it that would be greatly appreciated
9785e16c5f04f7a20b41e95f5f323c5f.jpg
936497519dd18772d89e96729040c83a.jpg

Blaze

Where's the rest of the soil? Lol

Pure. Potent. Vapor

Back
Top Bottom