SAFA's Indoor LED Grow Lights Setup

Oh man, I came home to this awesome pheno developing on my plants.. How beautiful is Cannabis? I mean, seriously! What a pleasure it is to grow!

Hey Sinbad! :ganjamon: I’m real impressed with your lights they are doing a killer job. You’re right on track with your pricing, they will fly at that price. Plants are looking great man! Love the colours coming through, our cooler evenings sure help! Beautiful plants, bud production looks great. Not too far from the finish line now! :yahoo::passitleft:

Hey Sinbad! :ganjamon: I’m real impressed with your lights they are doing a killer job. You’re right on track with your pricing, they will fly at that price. Plants are looking great man! Love the colours coming through, our cooler evenings sure help! Beautiful plants, bud production looks great. Not too far from the finish line now! :yahoo::passitleft:

Shot so much for the support Irie! Hope your holiday has been super relaxing mate!

So all harvested up as of Saturday the 6th! Whoa that was a lot of effort though:p

It was awesome to be able to look at the plants as individuals and size them up! The strain is known to be extremely short but it’s quite surprising once you actually pull them out of the trellis!

Biggest yielder:

I’ve kept them separate so I should be able to tell how many grams this ends up being.

Smallest yielder:

I was a bit disappointed with the development of this plant, it was on the back right of the tent and didn’t get much of the light. 480W is a tad too little in a 5ftx5ft tent.

Family shot prior to harvest:

Some more shots of the individuals:

I was quite surprised at how much popcorn bud I grew! Goes to show how far experience can take you! I’ll be lolipopping a lot more on my 2nd time round.

Anyways, all in all I ended up with a whole fridge full, plus a lot still hanging, and 4 containers full of popcorn bud and sugar leaf:laughtwo:

All in all i’m Super chuffed with the yield, especially considering it was my first ever grow!

Can anyone tell me which of these lights is the best? I wanna grow just like one or two indoor plants in two separate cycles (ie. start the second grow when my first enters flower). I've grown outdoors from bagseed before but I have no clue where to start with indoor growing.

Huge congratulations on your harvest brother @Sinbad91! :bravo::welldone: Damn you did an amazing job on your first cannabis grow. Loads of quality bud there! Really looking forward to see how your next couple grows play out!
Sweet job on the low and slow, i'll be checking up on your progress! :ganjamon:
That light sure does the job!

Can anyone tell me which of these lights is the best? I wanna grow just like one or two indoor plants in two separate cycles (ie. start the second grow when my first enters flower). I've grown outdoors from bagseed before but I have no clue where to start with indoor growing.

Howsit @mikesjones

Out of that list I would recommend using the Mars lights. When are you planning on setting up your kit?

A bit of an old thread but thought I would chime in. I build my own lights using Samsung Lm301b and Bridgelux led strips, couldn't be happier. Saved a lot of money building my own and got the best in the biz, spreading your light over the canopy with strips is way better than most of the quantum board and cob options available which don't have the same coverage even at the same wattage.

Attachments

• IMG_20200723_070025.jpg
    IMG_20200723_070025.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20200722_175524.jpg
    IMG_20200722_175524.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20200722_095242.jpg
    IMG_20200722_095242.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20200721_140401.jpg
    IMG_20200721_140401.jpg
    695.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20200721_104033.jpg
    IMG_20200721_104033.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 123
A bit of an old thread but thought I would chime in. I build my own lights using Samsung Lm301b and Bridgelux led strips, couldn't be happier. Saved a lot of money building my own and got the best in the biz, spreading your light over the canopy with strips is way better than most of the quantum board and cob options available which don't have the same coverage even at the same wattage.

great stuff man, I love those Samsung LM301’s. Is there a reason you went for 301B’s instead of 301H? Also, where did you buy the chips from?

great stuff man, I love those Samsung LM301’s. Is there a reason you went for 301B’s instead of 301H? Also, where did you buy the chips from?
I buy strips with chips mounted already. They are called H-influx series by Samsung. I went for lm301b because the Lm301h is apparently the same chip and very similar specs, also hard to find strips with 301h for reasonable prices. I buy my strips from arrow or digikey depending on who is cheaper at the time.

Back
Top Bottom