Santa Cruz OG - SSH - Medi Bud - --- Grow - Help is Totally Welcome

Re: Santa Cruz OG, SSH, Medi Bud. GLH Grow. Help is Totaly Welcome

my memory card is not wanting to up load on the pc, o pics may take awhile.
is mold really bad, am i gonna have to scrap the santa cruz

yes mold is real bad. their things you can buy at the hardware store that controls mold, better act fast since their still old. ive also heard spraying them with water PH'ed at 8.0 will get rid of it. I think Edd Ros said that? anyways those are some cheap ways of getting rid of it, others will cost allot like a sulfur burner

and yes the hairs turn red starting at the top and they will wilt its natural as long as you didnt spray anything on ur plants that caused it then ur good

bud rot or PM? I found the SC OG to be very prone to PM.

mold

my_grow_084.jpg
my_grow_083.jpg
my_grow_082.jpg
my_grow_081.jpg
my_grow_080.jpg
my_grow_079.jpg
my_grow_078.jpg

i have opened it up a bit so it can have more air circulation thru it. maybe help a lil. till i can get something.

Looks like PM / Powdery Mildew.

i have opened it up a bit so it can have more air circulation thru it. maybe help a lil. till i can get something.

having lots of air moving is the key! if it were me i would cut off those leaves and toss them, thats just what i would do but i would ask others. I see organic sprays all the time at lowes or homedepot. safer makes one of them

ya, should i just go to local grow store and get somethin? or hardware store? like home depot or lowes?

:yummy:

hey whats up looking real good and bushy. sucks about the mold thing though. have you figured something out yet. how hot is it still getting in there? well summer is almost over and heat wont be such a problem. it is hot as hell here its been 100 degrees like everyday i am gonna have to buy a window ac unit and drop it in my room to avoid the mold thing also. well have a good day and hit me up whenever.

so here is a foliar spray i got today from lowes. organic!! i have to use it for 7 days morning and night to get rid of mildew, then use for 7 days after to prevent mildew, total of 14 days. seems alot to me, but says ok to use during flowering.

my_grow_085.jpg
my_grow_086.jpg

i did just take your advise irish, i cut mostly all mildew leaves off, mainly fan leaves, checked it today and is reachin for light after bending it abit, so i didnt cut to much off. lets hope the mildew goes away and i will still get nice size nugs from this plant.

so i checked on the santa cruz after work today and it seems to be fine and looks to be taking nicely this stuff.
there is like shinier spots and the leaves from when i sprayed but i think that will be ok, seems normal.

felt like i had to go get some really nice meds since this has happend, so i got some purple wreck and cheese wreck. WOW!! very nice, im startin to fell much more relaxed :yummy:

You been in there with the scope bro? Is looks like mite damage, but as snowbender said it looks like PM too...so I dunno.

That is a good product, and should kick ass whatever the problem. Shit stinks though...that's the only downfall I have ever experienced!

Glad things are looking better bro! Keep at the treatment, try to eliminate the problem at it's roots, in terms of the plant and the reason for whatever issue you are experiencing.

Keep it up bro!

-Go

You been in there with the scope bro? Is looks like mite damage, but as snowbender said it looks like PM too...so I dunno.

That is a good product, and should kick ass whatever the problem. Shit stinks though...that's the only downfall I have ever experienced!

Glad things are looking better bro! Keep at the treatment, try to eliminate the problem at it's roots, in terms of the plant and the reason for whatever issue you are experiencing.

Keep it up bro!

-Go

thanx bro. i take it you used this stuff and yes it does stink. did you use it twice a day and for 14 days total???

I was battling mites with mine, so I think I just used it til they were gone, but I didn't do it enough because I ended up losing the battle with the mites, as the plants were already too far gone. This was a while back, just getting back into the growing, so yeah I kinda fucked that one up myself.

I would say go with the directions, but observe as you do it. Any signs of crazyness or whatever, you should stop and ask people what's up.

Keep us posted with pics, as we may be able to see things at a different angle than you, but really your eyes are key.

See what happens man, that is how I grow. You never know what your going to get, and all you can do it just take it as it comes.

I think sometimes we baby our plants too much, as my houseplants don't receive near the care, and they are still living and thriving. As Irish and others including myself like to say, KISS, keep it simple stupid. We all need that in the back of our heads.

We shall see what others say too bro, don't just take my advice.

-Go

BTW- other than the 'lil bit'o PM, the plants look awesome!
:thumb:

hey guys got a question for ya's.
from the start of flower i will water my plants, then when needed i water with nutes. than when needed water, ect, ect, ect.. soil would be dry in 3 day. and i feel like it was doin pretty good.

Now i have been doin, water, water, then nute feed, i guess i started cuase i was scared to get nute lock up now. both ways i would see a difference the next day after feeding with nutes. and now im stretching the plain water longer and less nute feed.
im wondering if i should go back to how i was doin it in the beginning, water feed, nute feed, water feed, nute feed? or stay how i am doin now?

I was battling mites with mine, so I think I just used it til they were gone, but I didn't do it enough because I ended up losing the battle with the mites, as the plants were already too far gone. This was a while back, just getting back into the growing, so yeah I kinda fucked that one up myself.

I would say go with the directions, but observe as you do it. Any signs of crazyness or whatever, you should stop and ask people what's up.

Keep us posted with pics, as we may be able to see things at a different angle than you, but really your eyes are key.

See what happens man, that is how I grow. You never know what your going to get, and all you can do it just take it as it comes.

I think sometimes we baby our plants too much, as my houseplants don't receive near the care, and they are still living and thriving. As Irish and others including myself like to say, KISS, keep it simple stupid. We all need that in the back of our heads.

We shall see what others say too bro, don't just take my advice.

-Go

BTW- other than the 'lil bit'o PM, the plants look awesome!
:thumb:

thanks guys :thumb:

hey guys got a question for ya's.
from the start of flower i will water my plants, then when needed i water with nutes. than when needed water, ect, ect, ect.. soil would be dry in 3 day. and i feel like it was doin pretty good.

Now i have been doin, water, water, then nute feed, i guess i started cuase i was scared to get nute lock up now. both ways i would see a difference the next day after feeding with nutes. and now im stretching the plain water longer and less nute feed.
im wondering if i should go back to how i was doin it in the beginning, water feed, nute feed, water feed, nute feed? or stay how i am doin now?

i use to flush my girls every month with just water and everything was good. i use to just feed heavy get allot of run off and be good.

now flushing one a week should be good also or feeding every other time like you were. i would have more nute days then water days IMO.

Back
Top Bottom